For Sale 2001 Black LX470 W/ 174K miles $8.2K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2001 LX470 173K miles

Bought it from my brother that downsized to a 4Runner which I'm looking to do as well. Looking for $9000. Located in Crestview, FL (about an hour east of Pensacola). The vehicle has been properly maintained and everything is functional. AHC system works like it's supposed to. There's a few blemishes on the exterior common to a used vehicle and age. Minimal surface rust. (pictures below) also still have the 3rd row seats which I will reinstall when the time comes.

Only modifications I did was vinyl wrapping all of the wood grain panels to black, Head unit panel is wrapped with carbon fiber vinyl, and the shift panel is painted black and clear coated. Weather tech liners all the way around (necessity when you have kids). Replaced front speakers with Kenwoods. Also added 16" SCS F5 wheels (Vin is fantastic to work with) and wrapped with 265/75/16 General Grabber AT II. I will supply the OEM wheels if wanted as well.

Accident free truck

Please ask questions if you need anymore information.

IMG_3961.JPG

IMG_3799.JPG

IMG_3798.JPG

IMG_3801.JPG

IMG_3804.JPG

Last edited:
Service history? WP/TB?

The WP/TB isn't listed on the carfax but last time it was done at around 93K.

You can put the VIN in I believe it's mylexus and get more info on the vehicle that may not be listed on the carfax.

Here's the carfax.

IMG_3973.JPG
IMG_3972.JPG
IMG_3971.JPG
IMG_3970.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom