2001 100 series - what is it worth... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found a very nice 2001 cruiser for sale and want to know what everyone else thinks it may be worth. its a 2001 with 70k miles, navigation system, heated seats, running boards, roof rack... hell its loaded. they are asking 27k and it has a clean carfaz report...should i go for it. thanks

check "completed items" on ebay -- can see what it went for -- also, autotrader shows somewhat realistic prices -- though you can't see what they go for in reality --

eric

[quote author=Cruiserhead05 link=board=2;threadid=7942;start=msg66926#msg66926 date=1069629306]
Found a very nice 2001 cruiser for sale and want to know what everyone else thinks it may be worth. its a 2001 with 70k miles, navigation system, heated seats, running boards, roof rack... hell its loaded. they are asking 27k and it has a clean carfaz report...should i go for it. thanks
[/quote]

I seem to recall them going for close to $30K in So.CA, so $27K is a fair price, IMHO. Or wait until you can get a '03 w/ the 5spd tranny.

asking prices for 01s with normal mileage are in the $30s in the PRK.
70K is way up there, of course, so should go for quite a bit less, especially since the folks looking in this range bracket usually don't want to get something with high miles and the going-ons that go with that...
HTH
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom