For Sale 2000 uzj 100, az (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We're selling our 2000 100 Series.
AZ truck, zero rust, two owners, 153 K.
ARB bumper, Hella fog lights wired into OEM switch, Speski Cargo Barrier, like new BFG ATs (285/75/16), 3M tint, rear air, third row seats, tow pkg, etc...

It is a great 100, however we need a P/U so it is going to be replaced with either a 4 door Taco or a Tundra access cab.

We purchased it from Tempe Toyota in Phoenix with 117K on it in January of 2010.

I switched it to Mobil One when we got it and change the oil & filter every 5k miles, the tires are also rotated and balanced at every service interval.

Most service has been done by Sierra Toyota in Sierra Vista, we have used only OEM parts (thanks John!!).

Alignment @143K
Ignition coil replaced @130K
Timing belt replaced @ 126K
Spark plugs replaced @ 126K
Cracked exhaust manifold & starter contacts replaced @118K
Master cylinder (47050-60041) replaced @118K

It has never been wheeled, mainly all highway miles.

Price dropped to $13,500

SOLD!

027.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent 100 and recommended seller

This is a prime example of a well maintained, excellent running, smartly equipped 100 series. The owner is equally reliable and takes care of everything he owns with great attention to detail.

When my Jeep was broken down in the garage, and I needed someone to take me to the hospital, PBR Streetgang was the first and only person I had to call. It was a simple decision knowing he was going to show up in this 100 series.

Best of luck with the sale!

had the opportunity to meet PBR and check out this 100 yesterday.

great rig and a better person. whoever takes this LC home will be a happy customer, and glad to have sourced it from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom