Trade 2000 river rock LC, for your truck w/camper or expo rig (Golden, CO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys and gals! I'm debating about spending some $$ to build my cruiser up a bit more, OR getting rid of it for a vehicle that I can live in more comfortably for longer periods of time. I'm thinking about getting a tundra or possibly Tacoma with a cab-over camper. I'm open for suggestions but prefer toyotas.

My 2000 is my 3rd LC and been well taken care of. I bought it 3 years ago when it had 114K. I'm the 3rd owner. Colorado truck its whole life.
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_2435.JPG
A0143994-4B1F-44E4-9C5A-75F966429B06.JPG

-136K miles
-timing belt done at 84K
-routine oil changes
-recent tranny, t-case, and differential fluid flushes.
-the bfg KO2s are one year old.
-OME medium lift put on at SLEE.
-I don't have the 3rd row.
-the rims are OEM LX470 (year ?) painted black
-interior is pretty damn clean, no rips in leather.
-I have the CO title in hand and it just passed emissions.

Of course I'll consideer an outright purchase if you don't have a trade. I'm willing to put in cash for the right trade. Let me know if you have any questions. Right now I'm in Golden, CO. I'll get some more pics soon.
I think she's worth $14,000.

Last edited:
Nice
How's the interior

Here are some more pics....
IMG_4795.JPG
IMG_4796.JPG
IMG_4797.JPG
IMG_4798.JPG
IMG_4799.JPG

***Update*** This truck is now officially *for sale*! No trades. The truck is currently in Golden, CO and has 141,680 miles. I am just a few miles from Slee Offroad so I can probably have it inspected for anyone who is interested. I will be out of town until Monday 6/19. When I get back I'll be putting it on Craigslist but I would rather sell it to someone on Mud. $14,000 OBO.

Love that color! You shouldnt have any problem selling this one. Looks pretty sweet

We are very interested in purchasing your LC. We are driving from SLC UT on Monday.
Please reply with details on where we can see your LC.
Please message your phone number so that we can get in touch with you ASAP.
Thanks

Last edited:
******SOLD******

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom