For Sale 2000 Lexus LX470 - Great Condition, Serviced, Lifted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2000 Lexus LX470
Up for sale is a beautiful LX with 128K on it and plenty left to go.

I have replaced the LX suspension that is so problematic with a Old Man Emu 2" Suspension lift which included new torsion bars, rear springs, new shocks, and all the required extras.

At the time of the lift I also replaced Upper and Lower Control arms with new ones which included new ball joints from MOOG which is the highest quality brand and I also replaced the Inner and Outer Tierods with the same MOOG brand to assure I would receive proper tire wear and a long life out of the LX.

I installed a set of Toyota Tundra TRD Rockwarrier wheels and tires which are a FORGED wheel which is the strongest out there and the tires are a 285/70R17 BFG Goodrich A/T KO which have about 8,000 miles on it.

At around 118K I had the major service done which included new timing belt, water pump, new coolant, new belt, new differential fluid front and rear, complete transmission flush, spark plugs, cap and rotor assembly, air filter, and wires.

The windows are tinted all the way around.

I have installed HID lights in High Beam, Low Beam, and Fog Lights which offer a brighter output vs the stock headlights.

It has 3rd row seating and offers leather seats all the way around.

I have Weathertech mats installed in the front, rear, and cargo area.

I have a Kenwood touch screen CD player installed with bluetooth wireless.

I have installed new catalytic converters with the Magnaflow setup for a long lasting sysem and also install a new Borla Exhaust system at the same time for a good mellow tone.

This has been a great vehicle with lots of life left as you will see these go for over 250k with no issues is maintenance is kept up like this one has.

I have been on many road trips with this LX and would drive it cross country which out hesitation.

I'm just selling to upgrade to a larger vehicle.

Asking 16,000

Call or text with any questions - 423-273-ThreeThreeOneSix

-Jeremy

$_57.JPG

58.JPG

23.JPG

59.JPG

60.JPG

No they are added aftermarket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom