For Sale 2000 5-speed 4Runner, 4WD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Mileage
Color
rgb(175, 31, 31)
Had this truck in our family the last 6 years or so. I just rebuilt the original long block and put the motor back in in early Dec. runs great but have to figure out why I’m getting a high idle. Was not an issue prior to the rebuild.
this is a very clean truck. Had some frame surface rust with flaking around a few welds so I power washed, treated with OSPHO, and applied POR15 to the areas. I’ve gone around with a pick and hammer and there’s no weak spots. The rockers had some small rust bubbles due to weep holes being clogged. The sunroof drains in this area. I cut out the spots and welded in new 16G metal. Will paint the rockers in February. I’m putting this out there to gauge interest as I’m not deeply involved with the Gen 3 trucks (heavy focus on cruisers. Truck is at my place in TX and I’ve been in CO since late December. Glad to bring it to CO as I travel back and forth quite a bit. Also, don’t have any good pics on my phone but will post some better ones when I get back in early Feb. feel free to ask any questions as I’ve probably left a lot out. I have some research to do but thinking this will be in the $8-10 range. Thanks. Jimmy

9C77778E-7684-4C20-AF09-CD5508823431.jpeg

A6EF13AC-BB2C-45E5-802F-550CB1E6A171.jpeg

2A12115D-7953-4399-9650-1DE444AD1F69.jpeg

108B7FCF-210A-4FC0-BBA5-DCC0D6879764.jpeg

F6EBBD4A-E9C6-454A-9EC5-9E67D214A325.jpeg

Funny story about this trailer. I’ve had it since 2000 and it’s been used to haul a butt load of cruisers. I took this pic after another cruiser friend borrowed it and lost a board on the road somewhere. This was how he returned it to my shop (including the two framing nails sticking out) and I shot him a picture to show my appreciation for returning borrowed equipment in the same or better condition than when he picked it up. At least this is my motto :).

Hey Jimmy, I would love to see some pics of the interior and underbody. This could be just what my brother is looking for.

Hey Jimmy, I would love to see some pics of the interior and underbody. This could be just what my brother is looking for.
You got it. Glad to do this when I get back home the first part of next month. If you need them sooner I can have my nieghbor drop by and get us some pics. It is all stock except for the radio. And I have a second set of front seats ( from a local salvage yard) that are in great shape. Have never put them in as the originals are in pretty good shape. The outer bolster is starting to wear on the original drivers seat. My cell is 713-805-3962. Feel free to call/text in a few weeks if you don’t hear from me. I have a bunch of cruiser stuff waiting for me when I get home and chances are I’ll be sidetracked a bit :). Thanks. Jimmy

No worries, and no rush. He doesn’t need a car until May and I might be moving to Europe before then, in which case I’ll give him my 100. If I don’t move before May (and I should know that by March) it’ll probably be a third gen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom