200 Series Toyota grill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did that too on my former '13. Pretty easy and inexpensive to do. I like the look too. I didn't live the hokey way I had to attach the badge though - it was a bit agricultural if you looked at it up close.

View attachment 3271167
Nice. Did you paint your front recovery points or did you replace them with red ones?

Those were ARB recovery points. They came in red. I got them from Cruiser Outfitters.

Finally completed a few small cosmetic mods on my LC200 to offer a personal homage to some Land Cruiser heritage:
1) grill change for a glimpse of the FJ60 grill lettering (hints of LC300 grill too)
2) side badge from the FJ40
3) color matched chrome emblem in back for letters to pop like either the LC100 or the LC300
IMG_2982.jpeg
IMG_2974.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg
IMG_2971.jpeg

I did that too on my former '13. Pretty easy and inexpensive to do. I like the look too. I didn't live the hokey way I had to attach the badge though - it was a bit agricultural if you looked at it up close.

View attachment 3271167
i really wanted to - but ended up with the GCC spec grille which I love

any details on your lighting in bumper install? over heating issues?

Finally completed a few small cosmetic mods on my LC200 to offer a personal homage to some Land Cruiser heritage:
1) grill change for a glimpse of the FJ60 grill lettering (hints of LC300 grill too)
3) color matched chrome emblem in back for letters to pop like either the LC100 or the LC300View attachment 3489280View attachment 3489281View attachment 3489282View attachment 3489283
That looks great! The only thing I would change is trying to paint match the outside border of the front grill (green), but the black still looks great as it is.

3) color matched chrome emblem in back for letters to pop like either the LC100 or the LC300View attachment 3489280View attachment 3489281View attachment 3489282View attachment 3489283
I had a few folks contact me about where I purchased the grill. The photo in the link below shows a non-U.S. version of the LC200, but it turned out to fit the US LC200 just a fine. It has a couple clips less than the OEM grill but made no difference. I painted some of the trim and the GR badge to keep it black. They also sell a version that light up which I passed on. New Gr Style Grill Lc200 Car Front Bumper Grille For Land Cruiser 200 Fj200 2008-2015 - Buy Front Grille For Lc200,Turning Grille,Car Front Grille Product on Alibaba.com - https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/New-GR-Style-Grill-LC200-Car_1600457514532.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_image.6cbe460f11pnvf
If you plan to do this project, just wanted to share a couple learnings. There are 2 clips on the top of each side and about 6 clips across the bottom. For the 2 top clips on the side, there's a female receiving clip that can pop out and drop to the bottom so be careful (see photo). For the bottom clips, it's difficult to push and release the clips on the bottom left, but I found you can see it through a slot in the filter enclosure above it (see photo).

image1 (2).jpeg

image1 (3).jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom