200 series picture thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anza - Borrego Springs Trip:

PC064094.jpg

PC074184.jpg

My contribution:

We took the bosses Land Cruiser out for a spin in the desert. Yes he was there. He took these pictures :)

lcjump.jpg

lcjump2.jpg

And the Support vehicle for when we got the Land Cruiser stuck :D

duststorm3.jpg

jump.jpg

Actually the Land Cruiser did extremely well in stock form... only got high centered once. I can't wait to get my own all-manual version - which will be painted to match the Wrangler above :)

redcruiser.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pics!!! How did it handle the landing? Seeing those pics made me cringe thinking about the landing!

BTW where is that?

Very nice pics!!! How did it handle the landing? Seeing those pics made me cringe thinking about the landing!

BTW where is that?

It was a bit of a jolt and there was a split-second moment where I'm thinking "oh god please don't blow the airbags" :D

Actually on those style jumps or "wheelies" because the back wheels really don't leave the ground, you don't need much speed at all. The dune will have a ramp of say 30 degrees and then the last 2-3 feet will be more like 40 degrees. This just flicks the nose of the vehicle up in the air :D

The Land Cruiser's front suspension has some great long control arms in stock form - compared to many SUV's. I love the way Toyota puts the control arms above and below the chassis so they can be right up against the engine block.

The landing in my Jeep was certainly more of a jolt. Was surprising considering the Jeep has a 3" lift with Bilstein shock absorbers on it.

The pictures were taken in Dubai... I moved from England to Oman when I was 12... then moved to Dubai at 22, 2 years ago.

How do you like it on 35's?
LC200-AT35_mod.jpg

Edit, more info:
It's an Arctic Trucks edition, on 35x12.5R17, on 10" wheels.
40 mm lift, modified wheel wells & fenders.
Comes with full Toyota Warranty & street legal.
Pic from their website.
LC200-AT35_mod.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 286006

Edit, more info:
40 mm lift, & modified fenders.
Pic from their website.

That has to RUB at every turn!

View attachment 286006

Edit, more info:
40 mm lift, & modified fenders.
Pic from their website.

It kind of looks like a Crysler mini van in that picture:flipoff2:it may just be the picture but...

im loving the pics so far, im glad some people are starting to off road and mod their 200s:cheers:

That has to RUB at every turn!

Doesn't rub at all. Redesigned wheel wells.

Nearly only diesels sold around here.

Rumours say Arctic Trucks will offer a 37" version soon.

Doesn't rub at all. Redesigned wheel wells.

Nearly only diesels sold around here.

Rumours say Arctic Trucks will offer a 37" version soon.

Holly :censor:! Maybe me rethinks getting those 33's now :D

I do argee with DTT that I can't see how they wouldn't rub. If those are 10" wheels and stock is 8", they sure don't look like they extend outside the well. And without an offset, unless these are negative, that's crazy.

Toyota put 35's on their SEMA truck and rumor has it it didn't handle well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom