Builds 200 Series build Gallery from Slee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleeoffroad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.sleeoffroad.com
OK, finally got around to put some pics up.

200_top.jpg

Slee - Project Trucks

That's an unreal build... You guys do amazing work on cruisers. Do you have any interest in working on a lx570.. Mine could use some of those upgrades.

So when are you going to make some of those upgrades available to us?!?!?!

Having that battery tray and center console change dash part available to use would be great.

Also on that suspension description you say OME and Slee....what is the 'slee' part?

Having that battery tray and center console change dash part available to use would be great.

Also on that suspension description you say OME and Slee....what is the 'slee' part?

Most of the mods we did is in-house. Not really stuff you can ship. The battery tray is a small part of the puzzle, as is the center console.

The rear springs are SOF2RH, which are heavy springs we in 80/100 series We did those since the OME stuff was not available.

Once we fit the rear tank, we will probably upgrade the rear springs again.

For the battery tray....is it the one you have on your site and then just two battery positioned the way in the pic or is there more to it?

Oh BTW..very nice :)

Amazing work!!

They look good all kitted up like that. Nicely done.

It takes a special guy to take a nice truck like that out into the weeds. Will we see it in Moab? I want to see a 100 vs 200 comparo.

Ham radio antenna? Who's is it?

:cheers:

For the battery tray....is it the one you have on your site and then just two battery positioned the way in the pic or is there more to it?

Oh BTW..very nice :)

Battery try was a one-off. Fitting two batteries in there is not trivial and not sure if the tray will make it into production. We might see where else we can put it.

I don't believe it. This is just amazing work! Congrats to whomever owns this!

You did a fantastic wiring job in that engine bay. Looks better than factory. I never knew you could just use the engine heat to heat a small tank of water. That's genius! Guess you need that in Alaska...

200151.jpg

200143.jpg

FYI slide 34 has the license plate number in it. Great pics btw.

I don't believe it. This is just amazing work! Congrats to whomever owns this!

You did a fantastic wiring job in that engine bay. Looks better than factory. I never knew you could just use the engine heat to heat a small tank of water. That's genius! Guess you need that in Alaska...

Thanks for the compliment. We strive to do the best wiring we can. It is not cheap, but it is worth it. Do it once and do it right with no comebacks or failures in the field.

The exchanger is a Helton heat exchanger. It has coiled tubes inside. It is a little small , however it does work. In the past we have used bigger once that worked much better.

Thanks for the compliment. We strive to do the best wiring we can. It is not cheap, but it is worth it. Do it once and do it right with no comebacks or failures in the field.

The exchanger is a Helton heat exchanger. It has coiled tubes inside. It is a little small , however it does work. In the past we have used bigger once that worked much better.

The way I drive, I'd have boiling water! :D

Now if Slee could only figure out how to add a toilet that gets rid of the waste by burning it as fuel, we would ALL be set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom