For Sale 200-Mark's New Roof Rack Clamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you Mark. I saw the tag earlier, and updated the original post with the new prices.

Needing 6 roof rack clamps for latest find.
Please let me know total with shipping to 83815
Thanks, Ben

59DB96FA-FE41-4671-807C-25946477779E.jpeg

Happy to help Ben. Can you please leave a voicemail at my shop about it and I will call you back on Monday when I get in. Thanks!

Just got a fresh batch in...yesterday!

Thanks for your order Ben. Good thing you called when you did! I didn’t realize how much pent up demand there was from when I ran out during the pandemic. From having 40 clamps on Tuesday, I am already down to 8! Hopefully the laser cutter is fully back on track now.

Thanks for your order Ben. Good thing you called when you did! I didn’t realize how much pent up demand there was from when I ran out during the pandemic. From having 40 clamps on Tuesday, I am already down to 8! Hopefully the laser cutter is fully back on track now.
Sent pm

Hey Mark. Would I need 4 or 6 for a 74 40 series??

Number of clamps is decided by the size of the rack and the intended load.

@4G63t , per the sig line in all 27k of my posts, I do my business by telephone. Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Number of clamps is decided by the size of the rack and the intended load.

ok so a rack the size of the 40 roof with a bunch of gear, or a RTT with two people pushing 250 lbs apiece?? My guess was 6 clamps instead of just 4, or maybe that's just too much weight for the gutters??

ok so a rack the size of the 40 roof with a bunch of gear, or a RTT with two people pushing 250 lbs apiece?? My guess was 6 clamps instead of just 4, or maybe that's just too much weight for the gutters??

Full length racks require 8 clamps, and the rain gutter itself will still not support a load of more than 300# for any length of time without fatiguing. Thanks for asking this question; it is useful information for anyone and everyone considering this product. :)

Mark,

i gave you a call today, Freddie Cruz, i thought i would only need 6 for my 80 but after reading what you just posted ill need 8 so. whenever you get time to check your messages please give me a call back so we can get everything arranged. thank you.

Mark,

i gave you a call today, Freddie Cruz, i thought i would only need 6 for my 80 but after reading what you just posted ill need 8 so. whenever you get time to check your messages please give me a call back so we can get everything arranged. thank you.

I had one voicemail on the machine that was completely garbled, unintelligible. Maybe you? 661 area code? Maybe try again?

Yes, sorry I live in Japan so calling the states doesn't always work out the best, even with my US phone number. I'll try again

I had one voicemail on the machine that was completely garbled, unintelligible. Maybe you? 661 area code? Maybe try again?

Yes, sorry I live in Japan so calling the states doesn't always work out the best, even with my US phone number. I'll try again

Ok then. Catching me in real time on the phone isn’tgoing to be likely. I don’t ship overseas. So if you would like to buy some you need to have a stateside address I can ship to.

And thanks for respecting my request about no PMs. :)

Address part won't be an issue at all, so look forward to the game of tag.

Ok then. Catching me in real time on the phone isn’tgoing to be likely. I don’t ship overseas. So if you would like to buy some you need to have a stateside address I can ship to.

And thanks for respecting my request about no PMs. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom