Parting Out 2 lx450's one white one gold in kentucky (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im gonna try this. I have a lot of 80's and it's time to sell some off. I'm not really looking to sell $20 items and spend my day pulling little parts and shipping. I am willing to ship if it's worth it for me! I will post pics soon. One truck has a bad engine and the other is tired. No lockers on either. Call or text with your needs. 859-seven 6 zero-19 four two.
Hi I want the brake booster from the van with the lowest mileage. posted to 33191

Both the right & left front corner markers/parking lights shipped to 92672.

Messaged you also. How much for the front driver fender shipped to 80550. I don't have the rocker trim on my land cruiser and don't need the flare. Are there any mounting holes that won't be covered up by the factory trim I have for the land cruiser?

Bobby

Missed the year on these... are either of these 92 vintage 3fe with 90 amp alternator? I need brackets for if so...

Interested in the white hood. Shipped to 35022

Do you have an AC amplifier- white box above the gas pedal under the dash? Shipped to 81501. Thanks!

Sent a text no response yet. Interested in the rear hatch emblem that read "LEXUS LX450" from the non-gold plated vehicle and the better of the two sets of headlights with no broken mounting pieces(L/R) PM with price, shipped to CA. Thanks

Do you still have front corner lights pair?? Shipped to 35022

Driver side front white exterior door handle shipped to 61264??

Do you have any flares that will fit a '97 LC? Whats your price for a tan steering column clam shell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom