1ShotGear.com - Quality Hunting Gear and Shooting Equip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I would like to introduce,1ShotGear.com to all my fellow Toyota owners! 1ShotGear carries the highest quality hunting gear and shooting equipment for serious hunters and long-range shooters, worldwide. We know you depend on your gear, which is why we only carry the best, most reliable brands.

My name is Kevin Cooke, and I had the pleasure of working under Woody on the Toyota Trail Teams as his Assistant Driver in 08. Now a few years later, I am working in Denver, CO for a really great company that is trying to get its name out there. Alex Bourlakov, owner of 1ShotGear and also proud Toyota owner uses the equipment he sells each and every hunting season.

If you have any friends or family who enjoy hunting or long range shooting they have to check out our BRAND NEW site! Please share this post.

Like Us on Facebook

1ShotGear.com Customer Appreciation T-Shirt Giveaway!

Enter today for a chance to win a BRAND NEW Sitka Gear Logo T-Shirt from 1ShotGear.com!

To enter click HERE, click 'LIKE' on our main home page and enter your T-Shirt size in the official Sitka Gear T-Shirt Giveaway Post.

The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted through Private message for delivery of the BRAND NEW Sitka Gear Logo T-Shirt.

Lastly, we are pleased to announce that 1ShotGear.com is moving into a brand new location in Englewood, CO! Our new storefront will be located at 4720 South Santa Fe Circle Unit#1, 80110. We hope to see you soon!

Website woes?
Picture 1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom