1PZ Leaky Injection Pump (1 Viewer)

I was the unlucky soul that had to send mine to Dave Stedman as a core to get a rebuilt one back from Denso Japan (he dealt with them directly for me).

Long story short... local shop in town that does Denso pumps said it was not rebuildable which is why I went to Dave Stedman at Japan4x4.

I don't have a rebuilt pump but I do have a spare used one for a 1PZ I got from joekatana awhile back.

Also here is the link to the ad that was listing the rebuilt pumps (too bad he wasn't around when I needed one!): For Sale - Rebuilt pzj injection pumps - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/rebuilt-pzj-injection-pumps.1184477/
There's a place up in Richmond British Columbia that also does the pumps and injectors but be forewarned the cost of everything in the area is very expensive so I would probably try to avoid. Where is the other shop located at?

If you are asking me what shop I used. I used M&D Distributors to try to get my 1PZ IP rebuilt before I went to Dave Stedman. They have locations all over Texas and do a lot of IP rebuilding. The service advisor took me back to show me where they rebuild stuff. It was impressive to see their operation and they service a lot of IP brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom