1kzte cold air intake? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have experience running a cold air intake on a kzj78/1kzte? Are there any kits specific for this engine or can I just get a universal one, And what do you do with the sensor in the intake? Also any performance improvements (power, fuel economy)? Also maybe post some photos of your guys’ setups if you do

search this forum my friend, lots to look at and read, lots been done, lots of the LJ78 stuff is relatable as well to these light duty landcruisers , as for the cold air thing leave all that stock, the factory airbox is really good with a large surface area and just use a snorkel of another 70 series and mod slightly to fit

search this forum my friend, lots to look at and read, lots been done, lots of the LJ78 stuff is relatable as well to these light duty landcruisers , as for the cold air thing leave all that stock, the factory airbox is really good with a large surface area and just use a snorkel of another 70 series and mod slightly to fit
You think it’d help at all though? The goal is to intercool it and get an exhaust, but I’ll be going in a 6-7 hour one way trip pretty soon and throwing the big tent on top and the wanted to give the engine any help it can get with the temps. Can’t do a big project like FMIC or exhaust rn so thought maybe a cold air intake would be the best bet? Obviously if it will negatively effect it I won’t, but if it helps even a little it might be worth it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom