1KZ-FTE Vs 3C-T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to buy a Toyota liteace vs a toyota hiace

I have had petrol versions of both butnever diesels

I have 2 engine choices. Given I am in the usa (have 0 diesel knowledge), what does rhe forum say if one is more reliable than the other ?

appreciate any feedback

I am looking to buy a Toyota liteace vs a toyota hiace

I have had petrol versions of both butnever diesels

I have 2 engine choices. Given I am in the usa (have 0 diesel knowledge), what does rhe forum say if one is more reliable than the other ?

appreciate any feedback

From my understanding the 1KZTE is a better engine; more of a light truck engine. 3C-T is smaller and more of a car engine. I'd pick the 1KZTE hands down.

From my understanding the 1KZTE is a better engine; more of a light truck engine. 3C-T is smaller and more of a car engine. I'd pick the 1KZTE hands down.
Thank you kindly

I am just worried if I can maintain it here in the usa

ya it can be maintained in the us, just need to be patient when you order parts as youll have to order them from overseas. also get yourself a repair manual as youll probably have to doa good amount of the work yourself

ya it can be maintained in the us, just need to be patient when you order parts as youll have to order them from overseas. also get yourself a repair manual as youll probably have to doa good amount of the work yourself
Thank you

I was also told 3c- t has problematic head gaskets ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom