1HZ in a 40 PS setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all
Anybody go with the 60 series ps set up on a 40. I have heard of it but don't have pics or info. I am putting a 1HZ in and from what I have read the starter is to close to the factory setup. I also read that a 55 series colum is a bolt in deal. I don't know?!

Thanks,
Michael

Sounds like you have done your homework and might be a very good option, please keeps us up on this install.

rob

guenther65 said:
Hello all
Anybody go with the 60 series ps set up on a 40. I have heard of it but don't have pics or info. I am putting a 1HZ in and from what I have read the starter is to close to the factory setup. I also read that a 55 series colum is a bolt in deal. I don't know?!

Thanks,
Michael

Michael,

That is what I am doing on my project HZJ40 too, but too many things are going on now and I haven't made much progress on it. Here is a pic:

60box40.JPG

Dave

Hello Micheal.

I see you posted up in the 4* series section as well. Good; Between Beanz pic, and those links it should get you going.

How far out are you from getting this thing on the road now? Looking forward to getting an update when done.

gb

Things are moving along. I just about have all the parts I need. Should be starting in about 2 weeks with the install. The guy who I have to do the install has 2 40's he is just about done with, then all on this install. Have to say I am a little excited about this rig. I am driving a Geo Metro now and I am trying to start a home building biz. Can you say small! Once things get going I will post some pics.

Thanks,
Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom