1HD-FTE Injection Pumps (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ddub

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey Guys,

Can anyone enlighten me on the differences between a 22100-1C410 (spec'd for 79 series engine) and the 22100-1C420 which I believe was spec'd on the 100 series? Are they interchangeable if tuned correctly?

Thanks!

Dan

Well seems.that the 79 has different part number for the injectors too ,I think the eeprom code in the pump is different and you would have issues running 100 ip on the 79 ECU.

This is taken from the Facebook

The pump are interchangeable , I have a 79 pump on my 100.
The little black ROM on the side of the pump is not interchangeable. You have to swap that over.
With the 79 ROM on my 100, it would start but no rev.

79 pump is apparently capable of more power, I didn’t notice any difference in fueling when swapped with same tune.

I have a 100series pump for sale to

Update: just checked with my friend who did the loom for me and he did interchange the pumps without any issues

Thanks Jorgito, I appreciate the info. Good info on the injectors too, I hadn’t gotten that far. My fte is out of a 79, ecu is too, but I have the 100 ip. Hopefully I can make this combination work.

Thanks Jorgito, I appreciate the info. Good info on the injectors too, I hadn’t gotten that far. My fte is out of a 79, ecu is too, but I have the 100 ip. Hopefully I can make this combination work.
Get into Facebook and search for group "1HDFTE conversions", all Aussies doing the FTE conversions are there, I got so many good hints when doing mine conversion there.

Australian 100 pistons are different from 79 pistons too.
European 100 pistons are the same as 79 pistons 🤷‍♂️, while power is same as Australian, so it might not be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom