SOLD 1HD FT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

why is this still for sale!?

specs again:
198000 miles.
Comes with engine harness.

Compression figures;

Zero smoke on start up.

7000 USD.

$850 to port of your choice shipping.

specs again:
198000 miles.

Compression figures;

Zero smoke on start up.

7000 USD.

Agreed! If I did not have 1,000 other irons in the fire, I’d be all over this.

Bump for an awesome Mud seller.

I'm a total layman when it comes to the 1HD, but is that fuel filter head with the integrated primer pump a stock part or aftermarket?

Not stock. 1HD's came with a filter head with integrated primer also, but it was a different design and was mounted on the shock tower.
My guess is that the seller uses this setup to test fire the engines and it would not be included with the motor if you bought it.

specs again:
198000 miles.

Compression figures;

Zero smoke on start up.

7000 USD.

Rick, upgrade your pickup to an FT while you're installing that H152! :p

Another noob 1HD question: is that whole pipe with 2 vacuum modulators on the rear of the passenger side (assuming LHD) head the EGR? Can that be removed easily?

Another noob 1HD question: is that whole pipe with 2 vacuum modulators on the rear of the passenger side (assuming LHD) head the EGR? Can that be removed easily?
Yes, its the EGR. Yes, it can (and SHOULD) be removed. As for how "Easy" it is, that depends on how clean you want the thing to look afterwards. You can just remove all the EGR garbage and install block-off plates on the intake pipe and exhaust manifold. This would be easy. Alternative is to completely replace intake pipe and the exhaust manifold with units from a non-EGR engine. This will require a bit of $$, as those parts arent easy to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom