SOLD 1HD FT.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice price. This’ll go fast.

Transmission or just engine? I assume it came with the auto?

She’s a beaut! @chapel gate do you ever come across good condition FTEs with transmission and most of the necessary bits to convert from gasser?

She’s a beaut! @chapel gate do you ever come across good condition FTEs with transmission and most of the necessary bits to convert from gasser?
I've avoided getting involved with the 100 series so far.. :)
Yes, I do come across them reasonably often.

Very nice and well priced... can you mate these to an H55? Maybe by using the HZ parts?

Yeah, like @BreckenridgeCruiser said, what are transmission options since it was a manual truck... I also have a H55 from a 12HT in Nashville, but may need input shaft mods. Could you source another 5 speed that went with that engine?

@chapel gate

H150, H151, H152 go with this engine. H55 might but will be model specific. H55 would work in a 60 or 70 series but not 80 or 100 due to size/length.

I have an H150 mated to an HDFT. @70sguy and @Rock40 (among many others) have an H151 mated to an HDFT and @TurboDennis has an H152 mated to his HDFT. Never heard of anybody mating an HDFT with an H55 but never say never. I wouldn’t try but different strokes for different folks in different series Landcruisers.

Electronic Auto A442 also came behind HDFTs.

An h55 with a 1HZ input shaft, a 1HZ bellhousing, flywheel, and clutch works.

@SNLC is doing this right now into a 45 pickup.

An h55 with a 1HZ input shaft, a 1HZ bellhousing, flywheel, and clutch works.

@SNLC is doing this right now into a 45 pickup.

Oh that makes this very tempting! Wife would kill me though!

Yeah, like @BreckenridgeCruiser said, what are transmission options since it was a manual truck... I also have a H55 from a 12HT in Nashville, but may need input shaft mods. Could you source another 5 speed that went with that engine?

@chapel gate
yes, i can source H151s. its more a matter of offering you one that i am happy with.

I've avoided getting involved with the 100 series so far.. :)
Yes, I do come across them reasonably often.

PortlyBossyFlies-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom