For Sale 1999 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Summary:
275k miles.
AHC works great.
Timing belt done 25k miles ago.
Completely new interior.
Zero rust.
Willing to drive it almost anywhere to deliver for right price or meet in the middle.
Asking $14,000.

Details:
I’ve owned this vehicle for four years and spent many hours completely restoring it. Timing belt was done when I bought it about 25K miles ago and it has been completely baselined. All seals are new, all fluids replaced (diffs, trans, etc.) I use Penzoil ultra platinum oil. The entire a/c system was replaced about two years ago. Condenser, compressor, everything as well as the radiator with OEM parts. The interior has been completely replaced with brand new carpet, custom reupholstered leather seats, matching speaker cover fabric and steering wheel cover to tie everything together. Power windows and locks work, sunroof works perfectly with no leaks, power mirrors fold in and out as they should. Stereo system completely replaced with brand new head unit, speakers, amp and factory hidden location subwoofer. I have many pictures from when I ran all the new speaker wire and replaced the carpet if you’re interested in seeing that. I ran a 4 AWG cable from the engine compartment to the rear cargo area to install a power center but never got around to doing it. There is a dual battery tray installed so it’s ready for a house battery. Starting battery is an optima red top. Wheels are tundra steel 18” with BFG KO2’s. Exterior paint is not perfect but is very nice. Tint is 3m and only four years old. I bought this to be my camping and fun car with the kids but decided to build my 200 instead. This vehicle is beautiful inside and out and doesn’t need anything done to it. I have receipts for all work done and can provide those when you come see it. Spidertrax wheel spacers were never installed and are included if you want them. Ham radio installed in center console and wired up when carpet was out so all wires are hidden.

2892AD54-CB25-49E5-9123-A71C3A94C4C6.jpeg

F344BFD1-CA5E-4821-8B2B-DCA921A18878.jpeg

F2726D90-5FA9-4722-BB84-6E534835F239.jpeg

DEA8ADEC-AD98-4262-AEA8-30DABC69FFA5.jpeg

C9F7F73C-4CAF-4FBE-9A85-B05124F5308A.jpeg

95D020F9-7B0C-4AA6-BC35-EA3593583B32.jpeg

AD491B22-2A2E-4296-9DB2-BF86E543BA66.jpeg

E3C6EDBE-D7BF-4423-813C-7B4071D4EBD3.jpeg

I don’t know anything about upholstery, so I guess they could be if that’s a thing. I know the seatbelt covers and some plastic trim were painted, but it the seats are painted I would be surprised.

Summary:
275k miles.
AHC works great.
Completely new interior.
Zero rust.
Willing to drive it almost anywhere to deliver for right price or meet in the middle.
Asking $14,000.

Details:
I’ve owned this vehicle for four years and spent many hours completely restoring it. Timing belt was done when I bought it about 25K miles ago and it has been completely baselined. All seals are new, all fluids replaced (diffs, trans, etc.) I use Penzoil ultra platinum oil. The entire a/c system was replaced about two years ago. Condenser, compressor, everything as well as the radiator with OEM parts. The interior has been completely replaced with brand new carpet, custom reupholstered leather seats, matching speaker cover fabric and steering wheel cover to tie everything together. Power windows and locks work, sunroof works perfectly with no leaks, power mirrors fold in and out as they should. Stereo system completely replaced with brand new head unit, speakers, amp and factory hidden location subwoofer. I have many pictures from when I ran all the new speaker wire and replaced the carpet if you’re interested in seeing that. I ran a 4 AWG cable from the engine compartment to the rear cargo area to install a power center but never got around to doing it. There is a dual battery tray installed so it’s ready for a house battery. Starting battery is an optima red top. Wheels are tundra steel 18” with BFG KO2’s. Exterior paint is not perfect but is very nice. Tint is 3m and only four years old. I bought this to be my camping and fun car with the kids but decided to build my 200 instead. This vehicle is beautiful inside and out and doesn’t need anything done to it. I have receipts for all work done and can provide those when you come see it. Spidertrax wheel spacers were never installed and are included if you want them. Ham radio installed in center console and wired up when carpet was out so all wires are hidden.

View attachment 2896919

View attachment 2896920

View attachment 2896921

View attachment 2896922

View attachment 2896923

View attachment 2896924

View attachment 2896925

View attachment 2896926
Summary:
275k miles.
AHC works great.
Completely new interior.
Zero rust.
Asking $14,000.

Details:

View attachment 2896919

View attachment 2896920

View attachment 2896921

View attachment 2896922

View attachment 2896923

View attachment 2896924

View attachment 2896925

View attachment 2896926
Is this rig still for sale? I’m interested and love in San Diego.

It looks like Pulgasari above is going to buy it, but if it falls through I’ll get in touch. Thanks.

Update: Purchased the vehicle from @SF1911A1, he was very pleasant to deal with and answered all of my questions.

Will be driving her up to Massachusetts in the next few days. It's my first car, looking forward to going on roadtrips and maybe even taking her off road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom