SOLD 1999 LX470 100 series, Arlington, TX $8500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've owned this '99 LX470 since it had 50,000 miles on it. I bought it at Sewell in Fort Worth, Tx. It has been in Texas it's entire life.
2nd owner.
Old Man Emu 2.5" lift with diff drop
193,500 miles
New BFG 285/75 16"
Timing belt at 170,000
New radiator at 185,000
Amsoil front and rear diff at 190,000
Amsoil Transfer case at 190,000
Newly reupholstered front seats in January 2019.
AHC equipment included but disconnected.
Four wheel alignment done after install of OME lift.
Rebuilt front and rear driveshafts with new ujoints at 182,000 miles
Steering rack rebuilt at 160,000 miles.

IMG_6781.jpg

IMG_6782.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

IMG_6784.jpg

IMG_6785.jpg

Good looking rig. Can you post undercarriage and engine bay shots? Why are you selling?

Understanding that this is a 20-year old wagon, can you comment on the condition of the clear coat and the overall condition of the paint? Is the driver side rear quarter panel and rear hatch a different color or is it all original but faded? Any body repairs done on the LX? Thank you.

I'll post some today...I'm selling because I have to find a car for my daughter...I'm taking one for the team. She needs a smaller vehicle and better gas mileage. It's truly gut wrenching to sell it.

Understanding that this is a 20-year old wagon, can you comment on the condition of the clear coat and the overall condition of the paint? Is the driver side rear quarter panel and rear hatch a different color or is it all original but faded? Any body repairs done on the LX? Thank you.
What you see that looks like a different color is where the clear coat has failed. The hood and front two doors are good, but the clear on the rest of it has either peeled or failed. I've done some research on it and talked to several Lexus dealerships, and apparently this color and this year had some issues with this. I tried to get Lexus to pay to respray it but it was too old by the time the clear started to fail.
There is also a dent in the right front fender that I've never fixed.
I'll upload a close up of the dent.

Thank you, I appreciate the clarification.

And a couple more shots of the undercarriage. It's a really clean rig. The wet spot on the ground is A/C condensation...it's really humid here in DFW today!!

IMG_8391.JPG

IMG_8540.JPG

Last edited:
Dropping the price to $8500. I need to sell it to buy a car for my daughter for school. It's a solid 100 series. Paint is the only issue.

Oh man, that would be perfect for my son who just joined the Air Force and is going to be stationed in Minot, ND. Nice truck, wish you were closer. GLWS.

Dropping the price to $8500. I need to sell it to buy a car for my daughter for school. It's a solid 100 series. Paint is the only issue.

Interested in trade for a 2000 4runner, good "smaller" suv for the daughter vs the 100. 147k miles, timing belt / wp @120s, tires/radiator/tune up @ 138k - 4runner is auto / v6 / 4wd

Only problem is in denver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom