For Sale 1999 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1999 Toyota Land Cruiser - Vehicle is in pristine condition with no dings, scratches, rust, etc. It has always been kept in the garage and never off-roading. Have owned it for 10 years and completed any/all maintenance by the book with documentation to confirm the 164K miles. Interior is also in superb original condition with a nice technology upgrade in the dash. The Kenwood 6960 features NAVIGATION, BLUETOOTH (W/ MIC), SATELLITE RADIO, BACK-UP CAMERA, AND IPOD CONNECTION IN THE GLOVE BOX. All professionally installed and function perfectly! Vehicle has all factory options plus beautiful original chrome rims with BRAND NEW MICHELIN LTX TIRES installed just two months ago. This is a very original and truly exceptional Land Cruiser with a long life ahead of it!! $13,900 - Contact Rick at (303) 889-9372 or kujayhawk89@comcast.net.

Sorry folks. I think because I'm a "rookie" on the site, I can't post photos...? If you'd like pictures, please contact me at kujayhawk89@comcast.net. The car is champaign with biege interior and I'm located in Broomfield, CO. Thanks!

Pending sale -- to me! Seller is straight up,it drives like it has 60k, not 160k.

Congrats, Tim. Enjoy the Cruiser! Hope you see another 160K in your ownership! Good luck! Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom