For Sale 1999 Black LX470.204,000 miles. $8100 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1999 LX470, essentially rust free from Montana (they use gravel, not salt). Runs and drives very well and starts every time--even in -30 deg Montana weather. Originally a Canadian LX470 I believe and it has always lived in the West.

I'm moving to the front range and I am now looking sell it or trade it for something a little more fuel efficient--a station wagon or small SUV or truck of equal VALUE. I am willing to sell it outright as well for $9100.00

I bought this rig with 180,000 miles in March of 2017. It has been amazing to me, and I have honestly had no issues. I did get the front wheel bearings replaced and repacked when I got the 4 Michelin Defender tires put on approx. 15,000 miles ago (they still have 45,000 miles on the warranty) to be safe. Brakes are at approx 60%. All fluids were also replaced 15,000 miles ago. I'm not sure when timing belt, etc.. have been done but hasn't needed much attention since I've owned it.

203,000+ miles is fairly low for these Lexus (Toyota) engines. All options are still fully functional! No accidents, no check engine lights, and clean title. Have only used fully synthetic oil and premium fuel. I've had multiple mechanics inspect this rig and all have been impressed by its condition and have said it doesn't need anything. Belts, alternator, starter, fuel and water pumps all good. Will get 16+ mpg if kept at or under 2,000 rpm. Just has a few scuffs here and there from previous owners on the exterior. Interior leather in excellent condition.

It is still my daily driver so the miles will be increasing. I will be in the Loveland area but can meet wherever.

Let me know of your trade and we'll see what we can do. I'll be willing to contribute up to $2,000 on top of the LX for a trade.

Listed here for $9100.00 OBO.

IMG_2216.JPG

IMG_1216.JPG

IMG_8958.JPG.jpeg

IMG_8959.JPG.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom