For Sale 1998 LX470, CA/No Rust, Never Off-Road, 215K Miles, OME, Slee Diff Drop, Toyo Tires $8,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A low miles Acura MDX just landed in our laps that we've decided to keep. It's now time for the LX470 to reluctantly go.

We are the 2nd owners. We purchased this beautiful truck from the Bay Area original owner in Jan 2001. This truck has never been off-road, never left California, is garaged at night, and has no rust. My wife used the truck for school and shopping duty. Simply can't justify 2 SUVs in the garage.

Suspension upgrades (All parts installed by Gary at Mudrak in Sonoma. Gary also removed the entire Lexus AHC suspension system):

2 x OME 865 (climbed under to confirm) Rear Coil Springs
2 x Old Man Emu N133 Shocks
2 x Old Man Emu N101 Shocks
2 x Old Man Emu Torsion Bars

1 x Slee Diff Drop Kit

Toyo Open Country Tires: 285/75 R16 (plenty of tread left, check the pictures)

Brake Upgrade Kit, installed but wife didn't like it, so I removed after a few thousand miles and labeled everything. Currently have OEM Rotors/Pads all around. The Power Stop Kit will be included in the sale:

K1133 - Power Stop Complete Front and Rear Brake Kit:

Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit

Timing Belt changed at 187,800 miles (Belt looked brand new, probably a waste of time/money doing it on these trucks). This was a full, complete, and meticulous Timing Belt job. All parts sourced from Onur for completeness and accuracy.

Could go on and on; this truck has been well taken care of. Please contact me if seriously interested. Flexible availability to show a serious buyer.

Located in Concord, CA (Northern California/Bay Area)

Can't upload more than 5 pictures.

Thanks for looking/reading!

Lexus 1.jpg

Lexus 2.jpg

Lexus 3.JPG

Lexus 4.JPG

Lexus 5.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'm the lowest priced 100-Series on here (I'm thinking this is a good thing). As you can tell from the pictures, this is a super nice truck. Here's a link to more pictures:

1998 LX470, CA/No Rust, Never Off-Road, 215K Mi, OME, Slee Diff Drop

Full timing belt job done at 187,800 (All parts purchased from Onur, to ensure a complete job)

In addition to a extra full set of Power Stop brake rotors and pads, I'm including:

(2) Axle reboot kits
(1) Starter rebuild kit
(1) Heater Hose T-Pipe
(1) Door Lock Actuator (Two purchased here from Jon Harris, one installed on the driver's door)

Guys, this is a super nice truck - take a look if you're in the market. We picked this one over a number of LCs because the LX seemed much nicer and a lot quieter.

Last edited:
Surprised this hasn't sold already. Good price on a known quantity. Good luck!

any interior or undercarriage shots? Interested in the truck, more photos may help sway me.
Feel free to email, chad.balthazor@(g)mail.com

Bumpsie on this beautiful, no stories, accident-free truck. Folks, this is truly one you should be looking at if you're seriously in the market for a 100-series. Let's git 'er sold!

I'm getting some interest, which is good, lot's of views here, too. If you're looking for a really clean, well taken care of 100-series, you should really consider this one. BTW, a new radiator went in this past weekend, and I used Toyota Red Coolant/Distilled Water.

Something to consider: I did a Skype session with a forum member from Phoenix last night and it seemed to work well. I am willing to do that (or FaceTime) for anyone out of the area, just let me know.

Thanks!

Folks, a deposit has been received by an out-of-state forum member.

He's scheduled to fly out next weekend to pick 'er up, so I'll make a final entry into this thread at that time.

Thanks everyone!!

Per forum protocol, I'm posting a message to say the vehicle has been SOLD. It went to an upstanding member of this Forum.

I want to thank everyone for their help and I'm wishing the new owner nothing but the best and hope his experience with the truck is as good as ours has been.

Very nice truck! I hope you got all the money for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom