1998 4runner bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.barryhause.com
I am studying the bumper question. I am going for lightweight, probably a tube bumper. The Addicted Offload bumper looks good. I was just wondering if there are less expensive options out there. Trail Gear is the only other one I have seen but I don't see them making one for my year/model. suggestions?

Addicted is the only shop that has really taken the time to provide 360 degrees of coverage for the 3rd Gen. I've seen other rears, but don't remember who made them. Better to search at yotatech or Toyota-4runner.org

repost from CLC.
inally got around to installing my Badlands Bumper. Still need to get rid of some of the old molding etc and install the Warn 9000. I'll post up some more shots when I've done those things. The install was a little rough. The bolt holes never completely lined up so I am planning to weld a little on the frame connectors. Good product. Not sure in my frame is a little off or their holes. We had to shim one side with washers. I love the way it looks.

shop dog badlands.jpg

Looks good! Be sure to post up a few more pics of that bumper if you would. Just got a 98 that needs some bumpers, originals are full of rust holes. I put an ARB on my wifes 01 and may go with that, not sure. Got the CBI hybrid rear bumper for her 01 as well. Looked great but in order for the bumper holes to line up with frame mounting holes the spare tire would not fit! About 3/8 inch off. Pretty unhappy about that. Otherwise it was a nice product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom