1998-2005 100 series Landcruiser OEM headlight retrofit core exchange program (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd pay for my 100 DEPO headlamps to be upgraded as well. FullyLit what say you?

Don't mean to bring this back from the dead, but I'm starting to look for retrofit options for my '06 100 and came across this. I'm guessing this is no-longer going on but wanted to double check.

hi, have a 100 serie I liked the Work you' ve done to this Headlights set, there's in my case a problem to send My set to you. I'm in another (i'm in Dominican Republic) county so it insane for me to maje a shippment with the headlight cuz of the very high cost I would have to play, which I think may be more than the amount you take. So the I'd like to know if you can teach me how to do it My self.

I know this link is probably dead but does anyone still offer this service?

would you be able to darken the inside of the reflective housing while doing this?

:Edit just saw it was an old post

I know this is an old thread that came back from the dead — but if this is still a thing I'd be extremely interested.

I have been thinking about getting back into it. Just very little time on my end, but I really enjoyed doing them. I've got a few new ideas for the 80's that would be pretty sweet.

Plus, maybe working on some LC's will make me buy another one :cheers:

I have been thinking about getting back into it. Just very little time on my end, but I really enjoyed doing them. I've got a few new ideas for the 80's that would be pretty sweet.

If you do, sign me up! I butchered the attempt that I did and ended up having to junkyard dive for another set of cheap fixtures haha. You will have a customer immediately.

Have you decided to step back into this?

Me too! Anyone offering these services?

Pinging this antique thread. Anyone know if a service like this still exists? I’d love to upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom