Parting Out 1998 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I evidently lost some of my PMs, so I'm not sure to whom I responded after my last post. Here are the ones following that:I have 4 lug nuts. The power window switch is gone. I am just about to start chopping up the body, and I Do have that part (rust-free). Please let me know if you still need any of this.
Nope. It's gone. Sorry.
Nope. It's gone. Sorry.
I have a complete exhaust in excellent shape. Do you need parts or the whole exhaust? (Or do you still need any of it?)
I'll have to check on skid plates. The main plastic one is gone. Pass side mirror is gone. Rear deflector is gone.
Passenger side fender is gone.
I believe I still have the foot rest. I'll have to look if you still need it.
I still have the torsion bars. Because I need to keep the truck as mobile as possible, it may be a bit before I pull them out. Let me know if you're in a rush.
Roof rack load bars? I think I have them, less the securing thumb screws
Yes, I have the rear sway bar assembly.
I used the hood on my 2000 100

interested for sure on the load bars.Shoot me a PM if you still have both so we arrange price and shipping. I can make hardware work on my end.

Sent a PM regarding rear sway bar. TY.

coming to jackson next week, what size and type wheels/tires? Still looking for metal skid plate, and need spare tire carrier,

Looking for the drivers side recline knob. PM sent

RenderedImage.JPG

Sorry if I missed it, but are Headlights(glass?) assemblies still avail? Left & Right? Also need the factory pigtails for the corner lights as well (LX470)

Looking for following (shipping to 32207) or can pick up if within reasonable distance:
• center console leather lid (between front seats)
• rear wind deflector
• front passenger side window motor
• sunroof motor
• steering wheel if in alright/decent shape
• speaker covers (mine are cloth and frayed)
• Front seats
• any dash lighting for switches/knobs
* misc dash/console dashes/knobs (my “rear” button now reads “fear”. Can’t have this on first dates if I’m driving 😆)
• roof rack cross bars and mounting hardware (for 2 bars)

Just saw your post. not sure why the system didn't notify me before now.

If you're still looking, I have a grill, headlamp assemblies, and both bumper covers. The bigger items can be a BEAR to package/ship (and are expensive to do so). The smaller items are no problem.

Let me know if you're still looking for any of this.

Thanks,
David
Hey David-do you still have any front end parts left? I’m looking for the bumper filler panel, left headlight assembly, and left side mirror assembly. Thank you!

Hey David-do you still have any front end parts left? I’m looking for the bumper filler panel, left headlight assembly, and left side mirror assembly. Thank you!
Unfortunately, I have another project in mind now, and those parts are already committed to that. Thanks for the PM

for my 2007 LC, do you have:

Left Front Door (ideally in white)
Left Rear Door (ideally in white)
Fuel Filler (ideally in white)
Rear-most trim (from wheel well to under tail-light)
Front Bumper
Front Bumper Impact Bar and foam
Rear Bumper
Front Grill (2003+)
Driver Side rear view mirror (ideally in white) (or just glass)
Driver Side taill-light (on fender, not hatch)
Driver-side Headlight (2003+?)
Passenger-side Headlight (2003+?)

I have a commercial address and a loading dock in 27607.

Thanks,

Erik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom