Parting Out 1998 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello DNP!
I need a part quote please!

#53903-60040 Filler Panel. Otherwise know as the Grill Valance. Its the part just below the grill and headlights and just above the bumper cover. It is an exterior body shell part and painted. It expands the width of the vehicle and should be in one piece.

Since the head lights are removed already I hope it wont be a bad hassle to remove it. It will take a long box to ship to 33323-1400, a long way-away!

Here is a photo of something very similar!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I see a lot of people searching for 100 parts that I have. I'm not one to snipe other people's customers by contacting them on inquiries they've made, so if you can't find what you're looking for elsewhere, let me know. I've got a LOT of parts left off of a rust-free '98 100!

hi,
I've posted in a few other threads w/o responses. i have a '99 100-series. i'm looking for front end items, like grill, filler panel, headlamp assemblies, LT signal lamp assembly, and bumper cover. I'm curious on cost and what you have available. thanks!

hi,
I've posted in a few other threads w/o responses. i have a '99 100-series. i'm looking for front end items, like grill, filler panel, headlamp assemblies, LT signal lamp assembly, and bumper cover. I'm curious on cost and what you have available. thanks!
Just saw your post. not sure why the system didn't notify me before now.

If you're still looking, I have a grill, headlamp assemblies, and both bumper covers. The bigger items can be a BEAR to package/ship (and are expensive to do so). The smaller items are no problem.

Let me know if you're still looking for any of this.

Thanks,
David

"Real" work and family have been killing me, but I'm now back on a more consistent basis.

Just wanted to post a reminder that I still have a LOT of 100 parts left. Check the very first post of this thread to see parts that are already sold. Anything else I may still have, so PM me with any needs.

Thanks,
David

I'd be interested in 4 lugnuts and the little knob in the middle of the power mirror adjustment switch, if they are still around? Are you chopping up the body I could use the rocker corner on the drivers side rear wheel.

skid plates, metal one and the plastic, passenger side mirror, rear air deflector (im sure thats gone), i can pick up locally, i go to jackson a lot

What about the little foot rest for left foot under the dash? Shipped to 73013

Rear sway bar available? TY.

I evidently lost some of my PMs, so I'm not sure to whom I responded after my last post. Here are the ones following that:
I'd be interested in 4 lugnuts and the little knob in the middle of the power mirror adjustment switch, if they are still around? Are you chopping up the body I could use the rocker corner on the drivers side rear wheel.
I have 4 lug nuts. The power window switch is gone. I am just about to start chopping up the body, and I Do have that part (rust-free). Please let me know if you still need any of this.
Do you still have the master cylinder assembly (abs pump, accumulator, master cylinder, module)?
Nope. It's gone. Sorry.
Do you have passenger side front quarter panel, in good shape? thanks
Nope. It's gone. Sorry.
exhaust pics?
I have a complete exhaust in excellent shape. Do you need parts or the whole exhaust? (Or do you still need any of it?)
skid plates, metal one and the plastic, passenger side mirror, rear air deflector (im sure thats gone), i can pick up locally, i go to jackson a lot
I'll have to check on skid plates. The main plastic one is gone. Pass side mirror is gone. Rear deflector is gone.
Do you have the passenger side fender available. Just sent you a PM
Passenger side fender is gone.
What about the little foot rest for left foot under the dash? Shipped to 73013
I believe I still have the foot rest. I'll have to look if you still need it.
Torsion Bars ? Shipped to Long Island New York . 11729?
I still have the torsion bars. Because I need to keep the truck as mobile as possible, it may be a bit before I pull them out. Let me know if you're in a rush.
Load bars avalible?
Roof rack load bars? I think I have them, less the securing thumb screws
Rear sway bar available? TY.
Yes, I have the rear sway bar assembly.
How's the hood?
I used the hood on my 2000 100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom