SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the battery tie down with J hooks?

Do you have the exhaust down pipe? I'm interested in the pipe from the flanges interfacing with the manifold down through the "y". I don't need the cats.

What about the hood shipped to Montana. 59901?
Sorry, shipping a hood is not feasible. It would probably cost $300-$400 to ship and would take a day to package it properly. It doesnt make any sense to go through that for an $80 hood.
What's the condition of the steering wheel? Looking for one in grey. Thanks
I have a grey steering wheel, but the condition is poor.
20200819_083428.jpg

Do you have the battery tie down with J hooks?
Sorry, couldnt find one.
Do you have the exhaust down pipe? I'm interested in the pipe from the flanges interfacing with the manifold down through the "y". I don't need the cats.
Do you want the cat on the downpipe cut off?
I can sell you the section with the cat cut off for $60 + shipping. It looks like it has been welded/repaired in the typical place where they crack.

20200819_084211.jpg

20200819_084217.jpg

both exhaust header heat shields any good? shipped to 06424

Do you want the cat on the downpipe cut off?
I can sell you the section with the cat cut off for $60 + shipping. It looks like it has been welded/repaired in the typical place where they crack.

Thanks for the pics. I'll pass though. It's a little rustier than I'm looking for in the area I need. I appreciate it!

I would be interested in all of the chrome badging, including the rear hatch lock housing, large plastic LX450 badge above the license plate and the chrome antenna top nut. My 450 has the gold package, and I am not a fan.

I am in search of a cooler stabilizer amplifier for a 97 lx450 located behind the dash just above the gas pedal. Shipped to Apex, NC 27539.
also a functional driver side mirror for same year.
Photo of the cooler stabilizer amplifier I am searching for:

BC9C30C9-692E-4034-A5D0-25F1426ACD69.jpeg

I would be interested in all of the chrome badging, including the rear hatch lock housing, large plastic LX450 badge above the license plate and the chrome antenna top nut. My 450 has the gold package, and I am not a fan.
Sorry, dont have all of those available.
Antenna is sold, and the plastic badge above the licence plate is nearly impossible to remove without breaking it.
I am in search of a cooler stabilizer amplifier for a 97 lx450 located behind the dash just above the gas pedal. Shipped to Apex, NC 27539.
also a functional driver side mirror for same year.
Photo of the cooler stabilizer amplifier I am searching for:
$300 shipped

Door lock actuators, any/all 4?

$20 each +$15 shipping
[/QUOTE]
I will take seatbelt adjuster in tan for passenger side

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom