SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello, what is the color code of the vehicle? interested in the driver outside door handle and possibly the driver outside mirror depending on color. Thanks.

I need a radius arm.

$40, but shipping will be very expensive. Probably about $30-40

Hello, what is the color code of the vehicle? interested in the driver outside door handle and possibly the driver outside mirror depending on color. Thanks.
1B1 , but i have those parts from another truck as well that i parted out that was beige/champagne. Cant recall the color code on that one.

1B1 is the code I need. How much for the driver front outside door handle(if not broken) and the the driver side power mirror if fully functional( mine only goes up/down, no side movement electrically). Also the driver side rear end cap of the running board. all shipped to 39540

1B1 is the code I need. How much for the driver front outside door handle(if not broken) and the the driver side power mirror if fully functional( mine only goes up/down, no side movement electrically). Also the driver side rear end cap of the running board. all shipped to 39540

Driver door handle (without lock cylinder) $25
Mirror assembly - $60. Mirror adjustments work, but the mirror itself has the typical 80-series "shake"
Running board end cap $15

Shipping for everything $20

Driver door handle (without lock cylinder) $25
Mirror assembly - $60. Mirror adjustments work, but the mirror itself has the typical 80-series "shake"
Running board end cap $15

Shipping for everything $20
[/QUOTE
Can you do 100 total shipped, if not how much for handle,endcap and mirror/motor only minus the casing.

Looking for a spare tire change kit. Specifically just the bar to lower the spare

Looking for a spare tire change kit. Specifically just the bar to lower the spare
Sorry, i only have one complete kit left and i dont want to break it up, as it will be impossible to sell an incomplete kit.

Sorry HVAC control? I imagine that would work for my 97 40th anniversary

Yes, the HVAC control unit should be the same (with auto function). $100 shipped

Center console CD changer bezel?
$25 + $14 shipping

Rear bumper corners?

Passenger side corner has some damage. Due to size, they would be very expensive to ship to CA. I would estimate ~$60 for shipping
I normally sell bumper corners for $50 each.

What's the condition of the steering wheel? Looking for one in grey. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom