For Sale 1997 lx450 (CO) locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a triple locked 1997 LX450 with 278k.

I fixed the things that were quirky or wrong with it AND sourced or replaced the items needed to get it as close to perfect for a 278k mile rig.

I threw some solid upgrades at it as well. This rig is ready to roll home with you and comes with...

Brand new Radiator (stock had a leak).

Brand new TJM Gold long travel shocks.

Old Man Emu 850 front springs, 863 rear springs.

Brand new Dobinsons caster correction bushes.

Slee sway bar drop kit.

Brand new cap/rotor/wires/plugs.

Front seat leather from a low mileage Cruiser with no rips to replace the ripped units on the truck.

Brand new Snorkel kit.

Cladding deleted and Raptor liner applied.

Pocket flares.

Rear armor bumper with 2 swing outs (tire carrier and Ladder/Jerry can combo).

Trail Gear front winch bumper.

5 Toyota FJ cruiser wheels with BRAND NEW (500 MILES) 255 75/17 BF Goodrich MUD-TERRAIN T/A KM

I have an extra upper and lower tail gate off a donor LX450 to replaced the units on the truck (if dents aren't your thing).

A fresh rebuilt front axle (locked) to do a swap with the unit that's on the truck (started to clicking).

She has the typical small leak from the oil pump (doesn't appear to be the main seal). The previous owner replaced the knock sensor but may not have replaced the "O" ring (small leak but I have a new knock sensor).

Looking for 10000 (firm).

The following are available for for extra.

Full length automatic CVT tent,
The full length rack and Gamivit mounts.
A 63qtr ARB fridge/freezer with 500 pound locking slides and tie downs.

1997 LX450, Land Cruiser

Last edited:
00M0M_4lRBdQ2Xe6j_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Market price correction...now looking for 11k for just the truck, extras are available for negotiation with the truck purchase only.

DO NOT let the mikes fool you, this truck is a blast and now trail tested as of last weekend...did great on some serious log/mining trails here in the rockies.

Bump! under a work week left...t-minus 4 days and 15 hours. I'm surprised to only have 177 views but I have over 100 watchers...that's not bad I guess.

Lowered the starting winning price to 9500...good luck

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom