1997 LX 450 Near Atlanta 153K miles $8500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale is my 1997 Lexus LX 450. It is white with a beige leather interior and has all the options for 1997, except lockers. The LX 450 is stock, never been off-road or modified. It has the sunroof, roof rack, air foil, third row seats, original floor mats and new Weather-Tech rubber mats. It even has the original integrated Lexus cell phone.

The LX 450 has been in our family since 2000 when it was purchased with 16,000 miles from Hennessy Lexus. It now has 153,000 miles and services have been performed at Hennessy, Atlanta Toyota and Merriam Automotive.

I have recently had the birfields repacked. the belt tensioner pully replaced and the air cleaner tube replaced. All other service is current, Michelin tires and brakes are good. I've added LED map and interior upgrades and replaced the rear speakers without modification. Purchase includes new OEM outer door sill sweeper/trim parts for all doors and new, uninstalled Pioneer front door speakers. The driver's side has refurbished seat panels that always wear but does need the plastic gears replaced for forward and back movement. The passenger seat is original and fully functional. Center caps and lug nuts have all been renewed.

$8500 cash. I wish I could keep it but the wife is retiring and I must pare down my vehicle count.

LX 450 003.jpg

LX 450 006.jpg

LX 450 004.jpg

LX 450 007.jpg

LX 450 012.jpg

Update - transfer in progress and the the LX is sold.

Thanks so much Randy! I absolutely love this truck. It was everything he said it was and more (more being all the new parts he sent along with it.
He made this transaction so easy (being that I'm from Ontario, Canada. and the long distance purchase can be a bit scary)
Keep and eye out for the changes. Its going to be an amazing project/family Vehicle!!!

Thanks again Randy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom