SOLD Near Lubbock Texas, 1997 LX 450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Black
Man I really never thought this day would happen, but I am putting my LX on the market. This LX 450 was purchased new in Lubbock Texas at Alderson Lexus in 1997. It has been in dry west Texas its entire life. It has never been in an accident and there is zero rust. It is super clean inside and out and has never been off-roaded or abused. 191,247 miles showing on the odometer. Hood has had a repaint due to peeling but the rest of the paint is all original and looks amazing. Does not leak any fluids. Everything works as it came from the factory right down to the antenna, six disc cd changer, and RS3000 alarm system. It does not have factory lockers.

List of items done in the last several years
Valve cover gasket
Full tune up at 155,000 miles
New factory radiator at 155,000
Front axle serviced
New Koyo wheel bearings
Five new Falken Wildpeaks 285/75-R16
9011 replacement bulbs low/high beam
Land Tank Seat extensions driver and passenger
New VC120 canister
New seat gears driver and passenger

Things that need attention
Drivers seat leather is cracking and worn
Needs belt molding on drivers side
Steering wheel could be recovered
“D” light does not work
Air bag sensor light stays on. Happened when I replaced the battery. Can’t get it to reset.

FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like my nephew snagged this beauty today. Congrats on the purchase @Dirty Steve . Quite a jump from the sweet 3rd Gen runner you have built up.

I would disagree, a sales price indicates the value of the vehicle, what someone was willing to pay. It’s why bring a trailer, cars and bids, and Mecum all have the sale price.

This isn’t an auction. It’s a forum with for sale ads. It was a transaction between seller and buyer, and at that point it isn’t anyone else’s business.

Congrats on the purchase, son. I told you you’d better be ready to pull the trigger and you landed a great specimen. I’m proud of you and thank you, Spurlock, for an honest representation of the vehicle. It came to a great home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom