For Sale 1997 lx 450 186k factory lockers [ga] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

http://photobucket.com/1997LX450GA

She has never been offroad besides the dirt roads we have been down together.

1997 LX 450 factory lockers.

186k miles, leather, molding has been taken off and filled in. All you need to do is line it. I have three kits of als bed longer that will come with the car. Tan.

Dual factory lockers( for some reason they take awhile to engage)

Does have a oil leak from the oil pump

186k on the clock.

Light tan / sand color

3 owners including me. I have only put about < 6000 miles on it.

Vin # JT6HJ88JXVO167430

The leather is in good shape up front and amazing shape in the 2nd and 3rd row. The front seat has a tear in it.

No body damage. AT ALL!

Been in florida most of its life. Then san antonio and now here in savannah, ga. I wouldnt be surprised if shes never seen snow.

There is a few spots of surface rust where the roof rack bolted into the roof. Very common with stock roof rack. Doesn't look like rust actually looks more like it eroded

I have a workshop factory repair manual.

The tires are darn near new (street tires)

Lexus factory cd changer

Moonroof

Power seats, windows, locks ext

The carpet is in great shape

I have a new creepy crawler transmission / transfer case skid plate combo
powder coated grey. This also comes with the truck.

Now these are the mods I have done to it:

I pulled all of the plastic body moldings and filling in the holes (all you need to do it line it, which the liner is included) , removed roof rack( does not come with truck) , spoiler (doesnt come with truck), bumpers( does come with truck) , tow hitch and running boards off because I have bought 3 kits of tan Al's bed liner to coat the truck in.

These will come with the truck too!

I have done the center diff lock mod and it is controlled via the non red hazard switch on the dash.

I have the bumpers and receiver hitch stored if you want them.

I also have new air filter, old spark plug wires, I'll get a list of all the extra stuff.

A/c needs to be recharged. and power steering pump whine could also be belt. Which i have brand new ones just havent put them on yet.

$6500 obo

Pm me. Thanks guys. Wish i could give her the attention she needs but school has been killing me lately. I wouldn't hesitate driving this anywhere. When i bought it i drove it all the way from san Antonio tx to savannah ga.

I WILL LOOK AT TRADES. SOMETHING BETTER ON GAS. something 4 cyl turbo manuel is what im looking for.

I can take more pics if interested.

Last edited:
Sorry i havent got pics up yet been a crazy weekend. Will get them asap. Havent forgot about you!

Last edited:
Got all my crap out of the inside so ill take some pics of that tomorrow. Ordered new rotors front and rear. If i dont get any interest im gonna go ahead and rhino line the bottom tan and start putting my extra parts on and start building her up. Once that happens price goes up so let me know if theres any interest. Thanks guys!

Interior pics added to album!!!! Check them out! The interior is near flawless. One small tear on drivers seat thats about it.

OBO offer guys. Im looking for something more economical now. This is a clean rig just needs its finishing touches.

INTERIOR PICS ADDED!

Price bump.

7000 obo!!!!!

I will look at trades as well. Something better on gas.

Just got in brand new rotors and OEM pads front and back. Will be installing today.

Bump this thing is almost flawless. Inside and out. If it still had the flares on it or if i lined it the thing would look perfect.

Bumppppp

Last edited:
Bump would more people be interested if i went ahead and rhino lined it?

I wouldn't. Two tone it, but use urethane paint. Rhino lining the exterior is up there with fakie beadlocks.....useless.

Bump for a nice rig. I have 9 payments left on my '09 Tacoma and I'll be in the market for one.

Really? Only reason i was gonna do it is because i though it helps reduce dents and trial scratches? I would love color match the bottom and paint it. I think ill hold off on it and let the buyer decide what he or she wants to do. It will come with three kits of als tan bedliner though. Just incase you wanna go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom