For Sale 1997 Land Cruiser, factory locked, mint inside and out, all records (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm parting with my mint, two owner (I'm the second owner) 1997 Land Cruiser - the last year of the 80 series. $9,995 OBO.

$3,000 in service in the last month - new pads and rotors all around, new steering stabilizer, new passenger seat motor and full service with all filters and fluids (oil, diff, transmission, etc.).

I purchased it two years ago from its first owner

Paint is mint and perfect all around - no fading, cracking, peeling or scratches. First owner was a dermatologist who used it as his daily driver to and from his office from 1997 - 2013. I have every service record since new and the factory window sticker.

Fresh full service - all fluids. New pads and rotors a month ago. New steerintg stabilizer. No chips or pits in the windshield or lights.

No accidents. Selling only because I have too many vehicles and I thought I would get into off-roading as a hobby someday but I just don't have the time. I've never taken it off-roading or joined a Land Cruiser club unfortunately. It has been garaged its whole life and has no rust - original California car purchased and owned in the desert interior of Southern California.

Never modified in any way.

Only issues is the radio antenna mast should be replaced - it's stuck halfway up.

This has the Toyota factory electronic locking differential, and the factory rear jump seats (PERFECT, BRAND NEW condition - they were stored in the garage all their life).

Rear seat leather looks like new. Front seats are as good as you will see on any older Landcruiser.

No scratches in the interior - it literally looks like brand new. Must see to appreciate. Some minor curb rash on the factory rims, but center caps are brand new.

When I got it I replaced some of the faded plastic exterior trim - but to make this look like it just rolled off the showroom floor I would recommend replacing the roof rack and rear factory spoiler.

Does not burn oil. Shifts perfectly. Oil changed every 3000 miles and I have all receipts going back to 1997 to prove it.

This is truly a collector's Land Cruiser and I'd like it to go to a good home - the original owner was my friend's father. If I was Jay Leno and had the garage and money to keep all my rides this one would stay with me forever.

220,000 original miles.

Please reply to this ad with any questions and leave your number if you'd like a call back.

Pictures will be up soon - it is factory tan with the factory tan interior. I will e-mail you pictures as well.

I am not very negotiable on the price if at all because honestly I don't really want to sell it. This is honestly, in my opinion, the most mint, cared for and unmolested Land Cruiser you will find in California right now for the miles and the money.

Please send a pm if you are interested and I'll get you my phone number and high resolution pictures. Color is tan with tan interior.

Clean title of course, no accidents.

Thanks!

Pics?

Yes, Pics please :)

please call 505-550-9085 or text me at that number and ill call you. I would like to see some pics and am ready with cash in hand to buy a cruiser. thanks

locked like front / center / rear or center diff lock?

I'm parting with my mint, two owner (I'm the second owner) 1997 Land Cruiser - the last year of the 80 series. $9,995 OBO.

$3,000 in service in the last month - new pads and rotors all around, new steering stabilizer, new passenger seat motor and full service with all filters and fluids (oil, diff, transmission, etc.).

I purchased it two years ago from its first owner

Paint is mint and perfect all around - no fading, cracking, peeling or scratches. First owner was a dermatologist who used it as his daily driver to and from his office from 1997 - 2013. I have every service record since new and the factory window sticker.

Fresh full service - all fluids. New pads and rotors a month ago. New steerintg stabilizer. No chips or pits in the windshield or lights.

No accidents. Selling only because I have too many vehicles and I thought I would get into off-roading as a hobby someday but I just don't have the time. I've never taken it off-roading or joined a Land Cruiser club unfortunately. It has been garaged its whole life and has no rust - original California car purchased and owned in the desert interior of Southern California.

Never modified in any way.

Only issues is the radio antenna mast should be replaced - it's stuck halfway up.

This has the Toyota factory electronic locking differential, and the factory rear jump seats (PERFECT, BRAND NEW condition - they were stored in the garage all their life).

Rear seat leather looks like new. Front seats are as good as you will see on any older Landcruiser.

No scratches in the interior - it literally looks like brand new. Must see to appreciate. Some minor curb rash on the factory rims, but center caps are brand new.

When I got it I replaced some of the faded plastic exterior trim - but to make this look like it just rolled off the showroom floor I would recommend replacing the roof rack and rear factory spoiler.

Does not burn oil. Shifts perfectly. Oil changed every 3000 miles and I have all receipts going back to 1997 to prove it.

This is truly a collector's Land Cruiser and I'd like it to go to a good home - the original owner was my friend's father. If I was Jay Leno and had the garage and money to keep all my rides this one would stay with me forever.

220,000 original miles.

Please reply to this ad with any questions and leave your number if you'd like a call back.

Pictures will be up soon - it is factory tan with the factory tan interior. I will e-mail you pictures as well.

I am not very negotiable on the price if at all because honestly I don't really want to sell it. This is honestly, in my opinion, the most mint, cared for and unmolested Land Cruiser you will find in California right now for the miles and the money.

Please send a pm if you are interested and I'll get you my phone number and high resolution pictures. Color is tan with tan interior.

Clean title of course, no accidents.

Thanks!

Please update if it is sold or if you still have it. And pics?

I am interested in this rig and would like to come see it.

Owner flaked....Hopefully he will not sell here again. ..took my only day off in a long time. Tells me how great it is head 3.5 hrs to LA just to be texted he decided not to sell

At least you got a message. I recently tried to buy someone's LC and just before arranging for a test drive he stopped communicating. Wouldn't answer phone or reply to texts. Crazy, cash in hand to buy for probably way more than it was really worth and totally flaked out. Not even the courtesy of a reply of any kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom