SOLD 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser (Lockers and low miles) Albuquerque NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Testing the waters with hesitation, always wanted one and now that I have one I don't know why I'm selling it.

Full disclosure, I bought this vehicle back in May. Have driven it and loved it. Over the summer I bought a camper and now need a truck again. Below is the link from the Previous Owner. I have documented Service records for the last 12 years.

For Sale - WI: '96 FZJ80 Stock DD with Lockers, 132K mi, $7500

The only thing I have done since owning it is change the fluids, fix the AC (new condenser dryer and o-rings) and new Tires. Toyo AT's 285/75/16's Roughly 2000 miles on them. Also replaced the stock Stereo with an Aftermarket unit to play music. Stock radio included, but does not play cd's or Tapes, and the reception on the radio was rough too. Now sits with a fresh oil change and 137K on the Odometer.

I drove this rig back from Wisconsin and would have no qualms about driving it anywhere. If it does not sell before Christmas, I may drive it to Washington for the Holidays. Runs and drives great and the suspension feels pretty damn good considering how old it is. The shocks are fresh but the springs could use refreshed, but rides surprisingly tight for how old she is. (no pun intended)

Only Known issues are the E brake cable is Seized E-Brake Cable and the Rear Locker needs some diagnosing. The front and center engage, the rear blinks. Have not taken it anywhere that merited using lockers.

The interior is still in great condition, No rips in the leather and the paint cleans up nicely.

My goal is not to make a profit off the last person or I'd sell it for more on ebay. I'd rather see it go back into the mud community. Bought for 7500+1200+ Aftermarket Stereo 200.

Located in Albuquerque NM.

Asking $8200 Firm.

I'll post some recent pictures over the long weekend, since I have removed the front brush guard and the side steps shown in linked Post.

Oh man..... that's way too cheap for a locked low mileage 80. Good karma coming your way!

Last edited:
I wish I was in the market for one of these. Even though I a not it seems really hard not to pass up. I am sure it won't last long, good luck with the sale!

I've got a two for one deal for you. An 04 Silverado 4x4 to pull the trailer and an 89 1st gen 4runner with a soft top cruise the trails. Let me know

Still rusty underneath on everything?

From Wisconsin, I am guessing this is rusty underneath?

I held off on Selling this Cruiser over the holiday. Have since bought a tundra and the wife has a new highlander so this has to go. Up for sale. It does have some rust underneath but not what you would expect coming from Wisconsin. Mud Price is $7500

Best,
Jeff

Toyota Land Cruiser 1996 3X Locked

Best way to reach me is by phone two five 3 678 1 three 85

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom