eBay 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser in South Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. Mileage is 325,000 but the truck is very clean, better than most with 1/2 the mileage. Interior is nice, the driver's seat had the typical side tear, I had it replace with vinyl. The passenger seat could use the little plastic gear but the leather is not ripped. Photos show the interior. I can't say it is perfect, but considering some of the other rigs I see for sale, not too shabby.
Under carriage is in very good condtion with just a touch of surface rust, but again in comparision very good condition. Has the typical oil leak, but not enough to add oil inbtween oil changes. Small leak I clean up on my garage mat every other day or so. You know the deal.
PHH is unknown status, so I guess that should be done.
So, I think this TLC is a great base for someone to take it to the next level. Add up what this truck needs and do it and I bet the value is still there.

IMG_4504.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4518.jpg

$?

Come on man. This has 325k miles and it's nearly 25 years old. What are you really willing to take for it?
It is on ebay now. The miles matter regarding prices but why would the age matter? I wish it was old enough for a classic license plate.

It is on ebay now. The miles matter regarding prices but why would the age matter? I wish it was old enough for a classic license plate.
The age matters because plastic and rubber have inherent shelf lives. Many of the little things that fall apart are small, minor pieces of inconvenience, but they add up particularly when there are no maintainence records.

The age matters because plastic and rubber have inherent shelf lives. Many of the little things that fall apart are small, minor pieces of inconvenience, but they add up particularly when there are no maintainence records.

Age doesn't matter. I am surprised you didn't hear about different 30 yo. cars that cost millions as well as $300. This sometimes can be applied regardless of shape. When you apply this to 80 series it is even more irrelevant as they only come that old and prices still reach from $600 to $30k+. Simply pointless.

Is it original paint? It is just hard to believe between the mileage and burning Florida sun that the paint shines so well, but not impossible.

The wheel paint is new. Also noticed:

Paint is original, it had to be garaged. It has been garaged by me for the past 5 years. Wheels are painted gray, fixed the cap that is not alligned. Took off TRD wheels because it would make the price to high to sell. I put original wheels back that I purchased from DEO and I painted them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom