For Sale 1996 Non-Locked just might be replaced... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What will the market bare? 1996 Non Anniversary, Non Locked, Moonglow, 160K miles.

I have been fiddling with the numbers and am now thinking about alternative ways to get what I want... so the unlocked 80 might be headed to a new home? I just cannot justify what I want to do with the money involved to do it... I’ed be better off buying an 80 that is already built.

Anyway, the rig is in pretty good shape. The HDgskt is new, valves grinded, head held up really well. Never did overheat. When the coolant smell came we took it in immediately. Interior is pretty good considering the year. Under carriage and body have no rust per se.

My question, what is a unit such as this 80 worth in a general way. I know what I paid for it but that was 2 yrs and 70K miles ago. HDGSKT was done within the last 12mo.s at nearly $4K my a master tech that owns and runs his own shop.

...but roughly, what is a unit like this worth...

In the end I may wind-up with two 80’s but that just means another year of savings with the hope one of the college age kids does not fall flat on their face or something of that sort.

IMG_8129 (1).jpg

IMG_7183.jpg

IMG_7187.jpg

Last edited:
It would depend on area code . In midwest non locked in good shape they are still a premium. Up in west coast seems there are a million for sale .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom