Parting Out 1996 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is the exterior color? Sorry, hard to tell in the pics. I'm needing an exterior front pass. door handle. Thanks

4M9 Paint code. I think called "champagne" by Lexus? Probably the most common color of LX450's

How much for the door handle? shipped to 64081? Thanks

As it says in my OP, $50 is the minimum order amount for shipping to US.

So unless you wanna pay that much for the handle, you might wanna think of something else you need.

Shipping - $15

Center console, ashtray assembly,?

Center console, ashtray assembly,?

$85 shipped for both (without console lid). Shipping the console to WA is expensive..
Subwoofer grille on the console is in bad shape (rusty), otherwise good.

$85 shipped for both (without console lid). Shipping the console to WA is expensive..
Subwoofer grille on the console is in bad shape (rusty), otherwise good.

Hi Dennis,

Do you have a/the lid available? Figured I'd take an entire console to get a good/decent lid. Not concerned about the shipping for getting a good part.

Thanks,

Jon

Hi Dennis,

Do you have a/the lid available? Figured I'd take an entire console to get a good/decent lid. Not concerned about the shipping for getting a good part.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon,

Console lid is already sold. Im referring to the upper leather part only, not the "intermediate" lid seen in photos bellow.

I actually have 2 consoles available. The one on grass is from this truck. A few light scratches here and there, but the grille is in good shape.

Second one is from another truck that i will be parting out soon. Almost no scratches, but thd grille has some rust (probably from spilling drinks on it). It also has the factory phone (NOT INCLUDED), so it will have a few small holes from screws in the upper part (for the phone mounts).

Thanks, Dennis

20190710_124631.jpg

20190710_124802.jpg

20190710_124821.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dennis,

The second one, does that come with the top (leather cover) and middle and bottom parts? I'm not needing the phone :cool: I can always take the cover off and redo it. If so, I would like that one. The ashtray, any pictures of that?

Thank you,

Jon

Hi Dennis,

The second one, does that come with the top (leather cover) and middle and bottom parts? I'm not needing the phone :cool: I can always take the cover off and redo it. If so, I would like that one. The ashtray, any pictures of that?

Thank you,

Jon

Jon,
Neither of them comes with top cover. Both top covers are sold.

20190710_155519.jpg

Hi Dennis,

I will take the 2nd one (rusty grill) and the ash tray assembly too.

Thank you for the pictures.

Shipping to 98258.

Jon

Do you still have the rear driver side quarter slider windows? How much shipped to 12020. Thanks.

Do you still have the rear driver side quarter slider windows? How much shipped to 12020. Thanks.

$60 shipped for 2 pieces.

Do you mind sending a pic. I need the aluminum frame more than the windows.

Do you mind sending a pic. I need the aluminum frame more than the windows.

I dont have the frame anymore. The rubber was in bad shape and it went to scrap yard (along with the rest of the truck). I only kept parts that were in good usable condition.

I'm in that boat. Thanks .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom