Parting Out 1996 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for these seat switches. Driver side. PM if available.

Switches pics as per request

20190604_191254.jpg

20190604_191301.jpg

Do you have the dimmer switch available? Would also take the DS window switches
Sure, but as it says in the OP - $50 is the minimum order amount for shipping to US. So it would be $50 + shipping (about $20) for both switches.

Parting out 1996 Lexus LX 450. Most parts available!

Parts sold:
-Tailgates
-Steering wheel
-Sunroof
-all seats except drivers. Both front power seat switches available. Sold complete only (not selling buttons/covers separate)
-front valance cover, cowl cover
-signal lights (the ones in the fenders)
-door cards (rear speaker grills still available)
-head lights
-main carpet
-most body wiring
- DS mirror
-most cladding
-grille
-power seat switches
-stock radio, amp and CD changer
- sunvisors

Exterior is all excellent except front PS fender, bumper and running boards.

Rims are in excellent shape with Goodyear wrangler territory A/T 265/75/16 tires. 12/32" tread (about 80%), NO weather checking.
Front and rear lockers. WORKING. Selling complete axles only with wiring/switch/ECU. Not parting out. $1650 for the set.
Interior is excellent except the front two seats.
311k KM.
Engine/transmission/transfer case good!

I will edit this post with a list of parts that are sold. Everything else available.

Shipping from L4G2C3, Canada.
Shipping small parts usually costs $10-20 MORE than you would pay for shipping from within US. Minimum order amount for shipping - $50

View attachment 1942738

View attachment 1942740

View attachment 1942741

View attachment 1942742

View attachment 1942743
Price on the passenger door mirror?

Power seat switches (PS specific, but might take both...)
Headlights (again, PS specific)

Power seat switches (PS specific, but might take both...)
Headlights (again, PS specific)
Both sold, as per the list of sold parts in OP.

Hi,

Looking for two parts:
- driver side front trim moulding aka rock step panel (black, shown in your first photo)
- ABS ECU and relay (my '97 LX450 ABS light is on)

Thank you

Hi,

Looking for two parts:
- driver side front trim moulding aka rock step panel (black, shown in your first photo)
- ABS ECU and relay (my '97 LX450 ABS light is on)

Thank you

Are you referring to the running board top panel? If so, it's too bulky to ship from Canada. I could ship it, but it would cost way more than the panel itself.

ABS ECU/Relay - $50 shipped.

Are you referring to the running board top panel? If so, it's too bulky to ship from Canada. I could ship it, but it would cost way more than the panel itself.

ABS ECU/Relay - $50 shipped.

I'm looking for a black, front driver side trim moulding like the pic below (circled in red). Photo was taken from another thread parting out this vehicle. I found one on eBay, diff color, for $29.99 + $8 shipping out of Arizona. Prefer a black one, identical to photo below thx again.

Hi, I am looking for both Catalytic Converters, they still available? if so, how much shipping to texas, 77494, please?
Thanks

I'm looking for a black, front driver side trim moulding like the pic below (circled in red). Photo was taken from another thread parting out this vehicle. I found one on eBay, diff color, for $29.99 + $8 shipping out of Arizona. Prefer a black one, identical to photo below thx again.

Sure, that piece i can ship no problem.
$20 more for it, (so $70 shipped for the trim piece and ABS ECU/Relay)

Hi, I am looking for both Catalytic Converters, they still available? if so, how much shipping to texas, 77494, please?
Thanks

Sorry, scrapped those. They were falling apart from rust.

I found a cheaper way to ship through UPS, so if you still want it, you can have ABS ECU and the black trim piece for $58 shipped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom