Parting Out 1996 LX450 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the front passenger seatbelt available? Mine got slammed in the door and the plastic broke. :bang: Really only need the buckle.

I do have a set of front seat belts available. The drivers belt in oak color is a high demand item, based on my previous partouts so i have to price it accordingly - $100 shipped. Or $140 shipped for both front seat belts

I do have a set of front seat belts available. The drivers belt in oak color is a high demand item, based on my previous partouts so i have to price it accordingly - $100 shipped. Or $140 shipped for both front seat belts

Ouch, i'll do some junkyard digging. If you find yourself with just the passenger side left let me know.

Thank you for getting back to me. :cheers:

Ouch, i'll do some junkyard digging. If you find yourself with just the passenger side left let me know.

Thank you for getting back to me. :cheers:

Sorry, i read your post wrong (long day) and thought you were asking about drivers side belt. Passenger is actually not a problem (as everyone wants the drivers side) - $50 shipped.

Parting out 1996 Lexus LX 450. Bellow is the list of parts sold, which i will update regularly. If it's not on the list, then it's probably still for sale.

Parts sold:
-Tailgates
-Steering wheel
-Sunroof
-all seats except drivers.
-front valance cover, cowl cover
-signal lights (the ones in the fenders)
-door cards (rear speaker grills and interior door handle trim pieces (not cracked) still available)
-head lights
-main carpet
-most body wiring
- all mirrors
-most cladding
-grille
-power seat switches
-stock radio, amp and CD changer
- sunvisors
- drivers side door lock actuators
- ABS ECU

Exterior is all excellent except front PS fender, bumper and running boards.

Rims are in excellent shape with Goodyear wrangler territory A/T 265/75/16 tires. 12/32" tread (about 80%), NO weather checking.
Front and rear lockers. WORKING. Selling complete axles only with wiring/switch/ECU. Not parting out. $1650 for the set.
Interior is excellent except the front two seats.
311k KM.
Engine/transmission/transfer case good!

I will edit this post with a list of parts that are sold. Everything else available.

Shipping from L4G2C3, Canada.
Shipping small parts usually costs $10 MORE than you would pay for shipping from within US. Minimum order amount for shipping - $50

View attachment 1942738

View attachment 1942740

View attachment 1942741

View attachment 1942742

View attachment 1942743
Front and rear Springs?$

Front and rear Springs?$

Shipping to WA would be way too expensive for something like that. And the springs on this truck are really rusty, so i dont really wanna sell them.

I am interested in the drivers door plastic cladding (the piece on the door and the small part right below the door) also potentially the front drivers fender flare depending on shipping

Thanks
Zip 98052

I am interested in the drivers door plastic cladding (the piece on the door and the small part right below the door) also potentially the front drivers fender flare depending on shipping

Thanks
Zip 98052

$35 for the drivers door cladding, $24 shipping
$45 for the DS front fender flare, $49 shipping (together with the door flare)

Not sure what "small part bellow the door" you're referring to. The piece that covers the rocker panel? If so, $35 for that piece and +$30 shipping (it's over 5 feet long).

Is the drivers seat torn in several spots or just the one? Hard to tell on my phone. Would be interested shipped to 27596

The drivers seat is no good. Even if it was OK, it would cost ridiculous amount to ship.

I am interested in the passenger side second row door speaker cover. Shipping to 28205

I am interested in the passenger side second row door speaker cover. Shipping to 28205
$50 shipped. The grill on it has a bit of surface rust, but the clips arent broken/cracked. You can replace the grill with the one from your original cover.

$50 shipped. The grill on it has a bit of surface rust, but the clips arent broken/cracked. You can replace the grill with the one from your original cover.

PM Sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom