For Sale 1996 Lexus LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1996 Lexus LX450
177xxx miles
Black over tan

Tried to sell last year, had a lot of interest but decided to keep her. My commute is about 60 miles per day so I picked up something a little more efficient to replace it. Now we are trying to move the LX to free up some cash to buy a 200 series for the :princess:. I am the third owner (I think) and have had the truck since 2009.

The good:

Full synthetic oil every 5K miles

PO replaced front leather which still looks great, added seat heaters

Eclipse touchscreen NAV in dash

Headgasket replaced in 2011, at the same time had head machined, all new heater hoses in the front, new alternator brushes, valve job, PHH replaced (all parts from CDAN other than blue stripe PHH)

Summer 2013 (about 35-40K miles ago) ACC did a little over $5K worth of work including re baselined, new U joints, rebuilt drive shafts, birfs, new rotors/pads and an entire new AC system (blows ice cold)

Summer 2015 replaced LSPV valve, bypassed rear heaters and new aftermarket catalytic converter (single) and brand new O2 sensors

Summer 2016 back to ACC for another ~$6K in work to include oil change, transmission fluid, differential oil, ARB front bumper, OME stock height springs, nitrocharger shocks, trim packers to level her out, new BFG AT2 285/75, replaced seat gear assemblies

Last week replaced belts and idler pulley

Runs great and I would not hesitate to jump in it and drive anywhere tomorrow

The bad:

No lockers

The paint is OK, faded on the hood

I sprayed the bumpers and trim black, looks OK from 10FT but some rougher spots up close

Dash cracked

Wear to steering wheel and arm rest (otherwise interior is immaculate)

Antenna stuck

Would like to get $11K but am open to offers.

Contact me by PM, email or call/text. Prefer text/email as I work crazy hours.
michaeljustinprice@gmail.com, (606) 682-3413

IMG_4402.JPG

IMG_4403.JPG

IMG_4404.JPG

IMG_4405.JPG

IMG_4406.JPG

Last edited:
Price drop to $10k.

I've done more than that in maintenance/upgrades over the last 3 years. Really hoping to get this sold, and would prefer it goes to someone on mud.

BUMP

Still available...

Don't think I mentioned it but truck is located in KY. Would be willing to meet somewhere within reason.

You can PM by clicking on my profile name and click "start conversation".

You can email or call/text as well (info in the first post).

Just an update on the truck. Still available. Just wanted to bring to light an issue.

It's always been a slow crank when starting. Today for the first time it wouldn't turn over. A few taps on the starter and it fired right up. I'm assuming starter contacts.

I had planned on replacing starter as PM but never got around to it. According to Beno, the route to go is a Denso unit which looks like a couple hundred bucks.

Please offer accordingly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom