For Sale 1996 FZJ80 triple locked in Southeast Va....$9,000.00 SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am testing the waters on one of my LCs. Truck is basically stock and runs great. Asking $10,300 OBRO

ADDING MORE PICS TOMORROW!!!!

1996 FZJ80 with 214k miles (will go up slightly as I do sport it around town pretty often)
Factory front and rear lockers
Installed CDL switch with 7pin mod for triple lock
New radiator and hoses
New water pump
New tires - 285/75R16 Patagonia MTs
New battery
Fairly new front seat base covers
Paint is decent overall, hood clear coat is NOT falling apart like most
NO CRACKS in the dash

The power antenna doesn’t work, shouldn’t be a surprise, do any of them.
The truck has two spots with some rust, the typical small spots under back window and for some odd reason the driver side (only) rocker is rusted where the rear fender flare connects at the bottom.

Super clean truck! Would make an awesome daily or great jump off point for a build. The toys and projects are piling up and this ole girl is next on the chopping block. Call or text with any questions and I’ll do my best to answer. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this truck cross country. Jesse 757-870-4048

3BC1D443-796B-435F-8E9D-0E11399EC1BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s the negative. Small spots of rust below back window. And for some reason I can not think of the trucks has a chunk missing from rust at back driver side rocker. Odd for the fact the truck shows no signs of rot anywhere else, not even surface scaling.

860009DC-8959-4769-94FF-61375BBF9C5C.jpeg

7E5D3F6D-A594-4247-8EBF-420AC9EDE665.jpeg

I found my replacement vehicle for commuting and would love to free up some funds from the sale of this LC. If anyone has any interest please send your offers. I have had a lot of inquiries, worst I can say is no. Thanks

Price drop. $9000 OBO

Last edited:
If only you needed a Power Wagon, Scrambler Rock Crawler or a set of BUILT 1 tons.......
Nice 80....I'll be in touch once my junk sells if it's still around since I'm down near Richmond!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom