SOLD 1996 4Runner Limited locking rear diff 188xxx miles $5500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 1996 Toyota 4Runner 4 wheel drive. It is the Limited trim line AND most importantly it has the locking rear differential!!! (Oh yeah) It currently has 188,747 miles on it but this will creep up as I still drive this pretty regularly. Everything still works and functions like it should; the sunroof, all the windows (yes, the back one too), the AC, heat, power locks and even the automatic antenna still goes up and down!

VIN: jt3hn87rxt0051263

The truck has been lifted with a Toytec 3'' kit, you can check it out here:
TTHA-9602 - Toytec/Eibach 3" lift kit - 96-02 4Runner

I have BFG Mud terrain tires on it that have about 8k miles on them. Size 305/70R16 (32.8 inch tire) They are mounted on Forged Weld wheels that measure 16'' x 10 (It is a nice super strong and light wheel, they are forged!)

There is a Pioneer aftermarket receiver in it that does bluetooth calls, pandora and all that stuff.

It just recently got new front brake pads put on it. It runs great and I would not hesitate to take it anywhere. Please give me a call if you have any questions. I am very firm on the price. Clean history and I have the title in hand.

IMG_1307.jpeg

IMG_1308.jpeg

IMG_1309.jpeg

IMG_1310.jpeg

IMG_1311.jpeg

Just when I thought I didn't need another car..I'm extremely tempted. I've missed my 1998 4Runner for a long time.

I'll shoot you a PM.

Shipping the truck? shure BUT I would need the money in my account before any transport company came to pick it up. At the end of the day I would rather not ship it, just fly to Jacksonville and I will pick you up at the airport! ;)

Just bought this very truck on bring a trailer, minus the lift. Love the 3rd gens! #5

Congrats on the purchase - 3rd gens are definitely where it's at for 4Runners.

Be sure to post up in the 3rd gen forum and introduce yourself as well as show off your new ride.

Tacoma (Gen 1) - 4Runner (Gen 3)

Welcome to the forum!

I could not make my mind up if I was going to keep this or not...Now it is back for sale.

C'mon gold leader make up your mind!! GLWTS...again!

:flipoff2:

It had 239K back in 2013 according to Carfax. Just wanted to save someone the pain.

The free autocheck on its last eBay listing Jan10th says it had 172,265 on 4/9/18...so where are you getting this info?

edit: I see from the listing: "Mileage fraud bs is on the car fax. It was converted from Km to miles. "

Side note: Gold, you pretty much flipping this thing?

The free autocheck on its last eBay listing Jan10th says it had 172,265 on 4/9/18...so where are you getting this info?

edit: I see from the listing: "Mileage fraud bs is on the car fax. It was converted from Km to miles. "

Side note: Gold, you pretty much flipping this thing?

Hmmm.......this is all really interesting. What is the story on it @Gold Leader?

The car was originally from Canada....Ehhh! It has been in FL for a while. I bought it over a year ago from Lakeland, FL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom