For Sale 1995 Toyota FZJ80 with Campteq poptop, triple locked, front and rear bumpers, camper buildout, overland ready (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
7F1883A5-F06D-4042-85BE-024736D79890.jpeg
882CCBF1-BDB9-4E66-AADB-ECD84EA70C43.jpeg
835B4708-B684-4788-AF3D-50C350AB92D6.jpeg
3E1EB1A0-47BD-4A8D-B088-8F45F675B0B1.jpeg
762D1FF7-3B89-438F-91A7-250448F68477.jpeg
A776CBAA-675D-480B-A707-E52DDAF6C186.jpeg
2628A9C4-D3DD-464C-BEC0-A1874569417A.jpeg
8C204AB4-2A78-4E53-9365-ABEB8AD79659.jpeg

I’m selling my 1995 Toyota Land cruiser FZJ80 named goose. Some of you may know this vehicle which was previously owned by a lovely couple who go by the name DirtSunrise. They were the 3rd owners of the vehicle and had owned it for the past 10 years or so. They have taken goose all throughout north, central, and South America and have documented their journey. You can see where goose has been as well as the beautiful maintenance and upkeep they did to this vehicle. The owner before them was another gentlemen who kept this 80 in pristine condition and documented everything as well. If you want more information about the history of goose before my ownership let me know. I have currently owned goose since April and have been traveling and living out of goose every since. He has been the most reliable, trustworthy, comfortable home I have ever had but unfortunately i need something that I can use for work as well. Only damage is rear passenger door(see photo). Other than that normal chips and paint scratches from trails. If you are looking for a spotless rig this is not it, but it has more character than you could ask for and it puts a smile on your face every time you drive it.

This is truly a one of a kind rig. It has proven the test of time and has plenty of life left in her to go on more adventures. I would really like this rig to go to the right person who will appreciate it as much as all of the previous owners have.

Not sure exactly what to price at so send me offers(based on the current market) please no lowballs. I am thinking around 45k.

Engine Bay:

248k Miles with 100k miles on a rebuilt engine

Engine is completely stock

Brand New HD Fan clutch (blue hub)

Dual Battery system(1 starting battery 1 accessory battery)

Arb air compressor(only for lockers but can also use to air up)

Extended diff breathers

Suspension:

Icon 2.5” remote resivour adjustable

OME 2 in lift in front

OME 864 in rear

Sway bar in front not in rear

Everything else stock for suspension

Just resealed front and rear axles

Armor/ Exterior Add-ons:

See short bus Front bumper

Warn 9.5xp winch

Factory 55 Fairlead and flatlink

Cheap led lightbar works well been on for many years

Snorkel with Donaldson topspin heavy duty

Awning came with poptop.

4x4 labs rear bumper with custom 10lb propane tank mount, tire, 3 jerry can

Dual filler neck for aux tank(no aux tank with truck but all wired for there to be one)

Camper/ interior and buildout:

Campteq Pop-top (welded on)

sleeps 2 comfortably as well as standing room

Custom 80/20 aluminum extrusion camper interior

Popular countertop

Storage for 4 surfboards inside

USB plugs, battery gauge

Flexitank water container from Australia

35l Arb fridge or freezer

Atrax on windows for custom storage bags

2 piston arb compressor for filling

up( separate from lockers compressor)

tuffy box center console (with 2 12v and 2 usb outlets)

Message me on here or by text 949.449.0308 for more photos or information. Located in Southern California

I would also consider a trade for a 1st or 2nd gen Tacoma extra cab that is either of similar value or that can add cash on top.

2012 tundra black limited, on 35s , soft topper, bumper, intrested?

04' 1st gen Tacoma TRD manual. Low Miles (140ish) with e locker. Insulated metal camper with operable side door access and platform. Also have a matching black Leer canopy and rack-it brand lumber rack. ARB bumper OME springs and shocks. New smittlybuilt 8 or 9k winch and spare factory Toyota cv axles new in boxes. 8' arb awning with lights passenger side, 4' ARB awning back and 6' Ironman awning with lights driverside mounted to an aluminum older Downey offroad style roof rack. Previous owner of the canopy had a RTT mounted. Was watching goose on YouTube yesterday wishing I had a campteq and front and rear lockers in my 80series. Could throw in some money on my end.

20211212_161937.jpg

Truck is still available. 40k is as low as I can go. Would consider trading for hdj80, 01-04 Tacoma, 04-06 tundra of equal value or cash added on top.

Also have done some upgrades since initial post; Control arm spacers, icon coils to match the shocks, arb front bumper for more protection.

Still considering selling. Have had some work done on Goose since last post. New brake master cylinder, Rebuilt hubs, and a few others. Would consider offers so shoot your best shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom