1995 FJ80 for sale

Discussion in 'AZ- Copper State Cruisers' started by Nifski, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Nifski

Nifski

I purchased this great truck last year from @mtkreitz , I will let him and @murf who knows this truck very well chime in. We bought it because my sons Subaru blew a motor, and now we have rebuilt that car and he wants to drive that as his daily driver. I will have the truck back in my possession next weekend if anyone would like to look at it.

Slee short bus bumper
    9000lb Warn Winch
    Duel battery set up
    LED interior lights
    Back bumper with tire carrier
    Lifted with 35” tires
    Drawer system
    Dark Green with silver leather interior
    Front birf rebuild
    New EGR per Murdock
    Low mileage 158 k

We will be doing an official for sale thread on the mud classifieds next week but wanted to throw it out locally if anyone is interested, will be priced fairly.

2. murf

murf Lifer Supporting Vendor SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Both owners always spared no expense on keeping this truck in excellent condition.

Definetly one if the nicer 80s out there if you're in the market for one! Keep it in CSC :D

3. Somebodyelse5

Somebodyelse5

Media:
    I really want to be interested, do you have an idea on asking price yet?

4. Nifski

Nifski

@mtkreitz said he would give a history of the truck.

5. el_diabolico

el_diabolico

6. Ken in AZ

Ken in AZ

Media:
    Albums:
    My friend Chris is looking for an 80 now and yes I will make him join the club as soon as he gets one. Do you have an asking price in mind yet? If you are in his price range I would like to put you in touch with him.

7. oshndoc

oshndoc Mostly stock 1978 FJ40 SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Am interested in this as well.

8. mtkreitz

mtkreitz

Media:
    Albums:
    Just found out Russ is selling my ol'gal. I bought this truck from a family trust in Desert Ridge. Realistically I was the 2nd owner of the truck.

Found it on some obscure internet classified... Right in my own backyard! Came to me stock back when I knew very little about Land Cruisers. I bought tires, lift, suspension, etc... and rolled it into Camelback Toyota with waving arms telling Murf to "Make it happen!" Since then I took the best care of this truck that was possible.

When I sold it to Russ there was nothing (and I mean nothing) that this truck needed. I did preventative replacement of nearly everything that can go bad/wrong on an 80. PHH, Blue Fan Clutch, Wires, Plugs, AC expansion & Schrader Valves, wheel bearings, Belts, Hoses, batteries (2), OEM radiator, Sequoia alternator, exhaust (including y-pipe), birfs, brakes, u-joints, etc... The list goes on and on... Nothing was replaced out of need, just out of age and to prevent an issue. I even included spare hoses, fusable links, etc... Anything that she may need.

I would only hope to find a truck in similar condition if I ever wanted to buy one again. Even the drivers seat had no cracks in the leather. Unicorn? New owner should be delighted with this vehicle...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Funner, bwesty, murf and 1 other person like this.
  9. Nifski

Nifski

Thanks Mike, I believe if someone wants a well sorted 80 that needs nothing this one should be considered. Price $12,800. I should have the vehicle around this weekend if anyone would like to look at her.

Thanks, Russ

Wilma83 and murf like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.