Parting Out 1994 Locked 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, selling complete seems pretty much impossible, so I'm going to part it out. Pieces required to keep the truck driveable will not be removed until the axles have sold. After that it's a first come- first served affair (I don't do the "dibs" thing, either you have cash or you don't).
Large items will be shipped Fastenal, or through Uship. Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Small items will be flat rate shipped or shipped UPS, whichever is most convenient for the item.
I'm giving until this Friday, 7/24 to sell complete, but have an interested party to come look at the front and rear bumpers then. If they sell, the parting out begins. Until the axles sell, I can't remove any parts that affect drive-ability, but I will keep track of who's PM'd about what.
I won't do paypal over $1000, and paypal will require buyer to pay the paypal fee.

After market items installed on the truck:
Ironman 4" lift with foam cell shocks (shocks, brake lines, caster plates, springs) SOLD
4x4 Labs Front and Rear bumpers (single swingout rear) SOLD
OPOR 93-94 80 series sliders SOLD
Custom transfer case/ transmission skid (Redneck Enginuitive style)
Five 39.5 Irok bias, 4 with less than 400 miles on them 1 brand new spare (will not separate from wheels, no point at my price point)
Factory e-locker axles with 4.88's and RCV ultimate 300m axles with chromoly drive flanges, less than 400 miles on completely rebuilt axles. SOLD
Plus a bunch of other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.

Engine-transfer case- transmission have 250k on them. All fluids were replaced when I bought the truck, and the drivetrain has zero leaks. I'll take video of the truck running. Emissions parts are assumed to be good, I have no check engine lights or codes.
Front drivers seat may as well be thrown out. Front passenger isn't bad. Rear seat has light cracking, but otherwise fine. All head rests are pristine.
Only trade item I'd be interested in would be a Marlin doubler for a 1993 pickup (just picked one up for my son).

PM is great, email is best: mr_jits@hotmail.com

Last edited:
If the rear bumper doesn't sell, how much are you asking for it?

Seems like a pretty well-built truck, what brought you to part it out? Just wondering...

Sent you a PM about suspension but please send a price on sliders also. If rear bumper doesn't sell, please keep me in mind on that also. Thanks

do you still by any chance have the ECU to go with the lockers, or has that been sold also

do you still have the engine computer, if so How much for the engine cpu??

How much for the signal light lever and wiper?And the wiper arms left and right shipped to 95134?Thanks

If you have a shopping list of small items from all over the truck, I will not gather them up for you. I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to chase down every little piece of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom