Parting Out 1994 FZJ80 Dark Green 223K miles, auto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The front mud flaps are available, someone else bought the fender but they only need the fender.
The power antennae motor seems ok but the actual antennae is toast, the shift knob is available. The hood struts do not hold the hood up at all. 1/3 not to slick, sorry.
Can you send me a pic of the shift knob. I mainly need it for the leather. Mine is peeling and worn.

How much for passenger seat motor an outter front down pipe between header an manifold

Can you peel nicely the rear emblem that says "Toyota Land Cruiser"? How much shipped to 90744?

The rear emblem is broke in two places.

I will make sure the passenger power seat motor works as it should and then let you know. Thanks

Ok. How about passenger side mirror? I just need the mirror glass and plastic backing plate. If you're willing to part with it, let me know.
Also looking for a driver side master window switch in good condition (faceplate and switch)
Thanks.

Ok so large items are going to have to be picked up or go freight, I actually lost money having ups ship an item that was not heavy but irregular sized.

Still have the center console top, and/or the dome light assemblies? 27217

I need half dozen lug nuts shipped to 93442 thanks

Sorry, I had an unplanned long distance trip to take. I will try to get to everyone today or tomorrow. It is getting difficult to get to some of the items. I may start to post pictures of what is apart and easily available. I am only one disabled guy with limited movement, everything paid for has shipped. Thank you for your patience.

I still have the gas tank.

The e-lockers are going into my rig, I do however have the complete diffs from my 91 that are disk braked LSD rear

Do you still have the MAF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom