SOLD 1994 fzj80 3x locked $6500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 Toyota Landcruiser. 200k
- Fr/Rr lockers with new actuators, slee skid
-OME shocks,steering stabilizer w Dobinson 2" progressive springs
-285 75 16 Cooper AT3 x 5 rotated regularly. Probably 15k
-Custom rear bumper with swing out
-New steering linkage, pitman, drag, idler, tie rod ends
-Engo 10k winch, hidden winch mount
-Extra battery. 2 recent Interstate batteries
-HIR high beams, slee light harness
-30" light bar,
- 10+- blue sea fuse box
-LED interior lights
-Pioneer single din. Boss speakers, amp,10" sub.
-CB with custom mount
-Cooling system overhaul including...Radiator, hoses, PHH, fan clutch, water pump, Therm, oil pump seal, crank seal, Valve Cover Gasket, fuel pump, fuel filter.
-Brake system overhaul including new brake lines(hard lines), slee ext. Ss hoses, calipers, slotted and drilled rotors.
-Seat gears replaced on the passenger side. I have new gears for the driver side.
-Newer muffler and cat seals

Tons of extra parts including the back seats. Fire extinguisher, and some recovery gear.
ARB bumper minus wings. I was going to use it to do a simple build on a front bumper, But I really like the way the hidden winch came out.

I bought this truck from my dad four years ago, and gave it a pretty good going through. Definitely not a show Pony, It's got some rust. A lot of which has been mitigated. Most all of the rubber has been replaced. Front axle has been rebuilt, but I must have scratched the right seal when I put it in because it's started leaking again. It drives great. It always starts right up. I've been regularly driving it. It needs a wheel speed sensor on the driver's front. I pulled the fuse so the ABS is not working until that's done. That part just needs to be pulled. , and spliced. I never did it cuz I don't like the ABS anyway. No leaks on the top half of the motor. Leaks around the oil pan. Probably uses a quart of oil every fifth tank of gas. Rear wiper is out. It runs nice and cool. I drove my family to California last summer and it was hot as balls. No problems with the AC running ice cold. Seats are pretty ripped up, But the cushion pads work good. Used pretty much all Toyota rubber, and tune up parts. Overall, it's a turn-key machine, and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere tomorrow. I'm working out of town, But I'll try and get more pictures up.

Call or text 970-420-3442. My name is Chase.

20170922_130353.jpg

20170402_165406.jpg

20170401_194834.jpg

20161127_124610.jpg

20190120_134249.jpg

Nice truck. What's the price?

Chase, I would also like some more info and pics please. Text is best as I get a s*** load of emails daily.

Lucas- 8127079zero2zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom