1994 Cruiser being parted out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fender flares

How much do you want for the fender flares on the driver side, Front and rear

Thanks ,Matt

trim pieces

I would like the Passenger side rear seat plastic wheel well trim piece (runs along the rear side of the door), the Driver's side door handle trim piece (the small cubby piece the handle and lock sit in), rear seat speaker OEM speaker grill. Let me know if you have and what you want for them. Thanks.

Sean
ah1ah64@aol.com

Looking for computer/ecu. if available please let me know shipping to 14304.

Les

I need the following parts for my 80 series shipped to Miami FL 33166 business address:

*Speedometer sensor (VSS) part number# 83181-20040

*2 side step brackets for a 1997 FZJ-80 Land Cruiser; the third from the front to the rear… I need the same for both passenger and driver sides…Marked in red:

sidestep.jpg

-RICKY

How much for center console cup holder shipped to 84765?

hi, I need the radiator fan shroud. Shipping to Houston TX 77064. Thanks

hi, I need the radiator fan shroud. Shipping to Houston TX 77064. Thanks

Seems like these(95-97) should still be available, seen them online (see link). I 'm sure cDan could also help.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3537/shroud1.jpg

If you really wanted it for less, I'd just clean what you have with degreaser or 90+% isopropyl alcohol and the jb weld it back together, add some black paint..voila!:p

I'm interested in the driver side tail light and driver side mirror if they are still available. Price shipped to 37772?

How about the rear carpet shipped to 43950? Need one!

monkd

Both birf joints?

lspv and cup holder to 78023 please

Lookinf for the steering box, the driver's side sunvisor if in VG+ condition, and the centre shifter console with leather boot.

email please: theironyuppy@hotmail.com

Im looking for the proportioning valve for the rear brakes and the rear LandCruiser decal.
PM me please, thanks alot!

I need the roof rack side rails all components and the adjusting bars. picture shows one side looks damaged or may be it came out of place. it 's ok/ I'm willing to buy as is. Miami Fl 33015

do you still have the "Y" pipe, by chance?

Still many pats left.

No axles.

Driver side rear door $100 complete with window
Rear slide glass $50
Interior door panels $25
Seats $50 a piece

I still have many more parts so if you are interested let me know. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom